Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-21-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2007 19' International CCD
Vancouver , Washington
Wink Awaiting our new AS

Good day, everyone!
I've been reading the forums for several months now, ordered a 19' International CCD Ocean Breeze in January, and my wife and I are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to pick it up from the dealer! It came in last week, but I won't be able to pick it up until March! . The dealer is 2 hours away, and I spent the 3 day weekend making my garage door larger so we can park it inside. This weekend we're visiting family. Next weekend, we'll go get it!

The dealer (George Sutton RV, Oregon) tells me this is the first Ocean Breeze 19' the factory made. It was a dealer order that was converted to mine when I placed the order, so they say, hence the 4 week turn-around. We fell in love with the Quiksilver, but 16' was just too small. The 19 ought to be just right for us and our TV. I hope to be able to contribute to the community as I learn more and have more to give.

We're moving up from a 2001 Coleman tent trailer that is actually larger than our new AS, but the comparisons stop there!

Hope to see my Oregon/Washington bretheren at campgrounds throughout the following years! We're having the A/C removed at the dealer so it would fit into our garage, so if you see a 19' CCD w/ no AC and a silver Honda Ridgeline, it's us! We already have reservations at Beverly Beach, Nahelem Bay, Ike Kinswa, Whidbey Island, and Tumalo. We'll be camping every other weekend this summer, more or less!

Jon & Stephanie & Owen
jonyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Mel
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
1960 Caravel
Edmonds , Washington
Welcome! We have a very active forums group in the NW, so hopefully you can join us at a rally (check the rally calendar at the top of the screen for upcoming events). Congrats on the new Airstream and be sure to post some pictures when you bring it home!
Old 02-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #3

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Welcome to the Forums, and best of luck with and wonderful travels in your new baby.
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:17 PM   #4
3 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD
Ponderay , Idaho
Another Ocean Breeze!

Welcome to forums. We are new also, just picked up our 25' Ocean Breeze and we too have our dance card filled for the near future. We love your area and will probably run into you next summer. Enjoy
Tincrew is offline   Reply With Quote