Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #1

1973 29' Ambassador
St. Paris , Ohio
April retreat in Ohio

Hi all,

I am a new memeber, but have had my Airstream for about 7 years now and am looking forward to the retreat in Lake St. Marys.

If you are among that group, please let me know...and I am especailly interested to meet any Canadians...as I summer in Ontario on the Bruce Peninsula...you guys will know where that is! Beautiful is not the only word for this place...

So, it is going to be a fun weekend, even if we don't leave our 'streams no?

I'm not really great at posting or even reading my e-mail...but usually get around to it twice a week...I'm busy knitting, playing farmer, cooking, sewing and running my company most of the rest of the time.

PS>...are dogs allowed on the UCANTOWIT weekend?
Overdrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
another OHIOAN!

Hi Overdrawn!
There are quite a few of us in OH who have been gathering in places around the state. Some of us are going to make this Grand Lake St. Mary's rally and bring family and pets. You can go to the rally calendar and click on the link for the SP and see all the particulars about the rules about pets at GLSM. We look forward to meeting you!
Larry and I had a blast last year at the rallies around Ohio. Fun meeting new folks!
Lou and Larry (AKA Larrita!)
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote