Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-12-2007, 08:03 PM   #1

Cambridge , Ontario
Airstream envy

Hi all,

I have always admired the Airstream trailer when we have gone camping or going down the road. We have been away from camping for some 15 years and decided to get back into it last year and bought a 1975 Trillium, somewhat the same shape as an Airstream but WAY smaller. We spent many hours (260) to bring it back to its origional shape with the origional gelcoat. We have enjoy our trailer many times. I however would still like to step up to an Airstream something around 22' - 25' long of about the same year as our Trillium. The reason I joined this form is to educate myself before we buy, to get a handle on what is out there, what to look for and of course the big one, how much should we pay. I have had a look around the different parts of this Website and found much information with regard to the Airstream and am sure I will find more.

Thank you for now.

Mike
Coach House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

1962 24' Tradewind
Colorado Springs , CO
Welcome

Great to have you!

Post a pic (when you figure that process out) of the Trillium, we love to see someone's hard work, regardless of trailer type.

Craig
Old 09-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1958 22' Flying Cloud
1956 30' Sovereign of the Road
1963 16' Bambi
Southeastern Area , Tennessee
Good luck with your search and welcome to the gang here on the forums. You're smart to educate yourself before you buy. Information is power!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Welcome to the forum, Mike...you're in the best possible place to get the info you need...check out the sub forums and do some searches for specific buzz words, and you'll find a bunch of info...and if what you need isn't there, just ask... We're easy.

Gald youi could join us!
TB
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1972 25' Tradewind
North Vancouver , British Columbia
Welcome to the forums! I'd love to see pics of your Trillium. Those and Bolers are two of my favorite trailers!
cameront120 is offline   Reply With Quote