Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Classic > 2006 - 2010 Classic (all lengths)
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2005 30' Classic
Sacramento , California
Well, I did it....almost

I've found a 30' 06 Classic in Laramie, Wy that has been used twice and the owner says they've decided it's not for them. I could not have ordered it any better myself! It's been garage kept, showroom condition, lots of warranty left and close enough to California that I can go pick it up over a long week end.

I'm not comitted until I inspect it but I'm going with check in hand and unless I find something like it was wrecked and repaired or was in New Orleans during the flood, I gonna bring 'er home.

Anyone in Wyoming available to pre-inspect it for me? I hope there's nothing wrong with it. There's only one external photo from the right front but the owner says the trailer is in perfect condition and if I see it, I'll want it.

And the price is below low blue book! I fact the 06 isn't in the blue book yet! It's below 05 Low BOOK! That's what makes is scary, almost too good to be true.

I'm gonna be real thorough.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Mike
Old 05-02-2006, 11:36 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Massachusetts
Send a message via Yahoo to yukionna
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynmike
I've found a 30' 06 Classic in Laramie, Wy that has been used twice and the owner says they've decided it's not for them. I could not have ordered it any better myself! It's been garage kept, showroom condition, lots of warranty left and close enough to California that I can go pick it up over a long week end.

I'm not comitted until I inspect it but I'm going with check in hand and unless I find something like it was wrecked and repaired or was in New Orleans during the flood, I gonna bring 'er home.

Anyone in Wyoming available to pre-inspect it for me? I hope there's nothing wrong with it. There's only one external photo from the right front but the owner says the trailer is in perfect condition and if I see it, I'll want it.

And the price is below low blue book! I fact the 06 isn't in the blue book yet! It's below 05 Low BOOK! That's what makes is scary, almost too good to be true.

I'm gonna be real thorough.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Mike
Take a look at this thread for more information on inspecters....
http://www.airforums.com/forum...ight=checklist

Attitude is the only difference between ordeal and adventure
yukionna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2006 classic