I'll have new pictures on my blog in a day or two. I spent the day removing the front gaucho (easy) and the water tank (very easy). The water tank was not connected, nor was the water pump. I'll need to take a picture of the water pump... it's impressive looking in a retro "steam engine" look sort of way. Dismantling and removing the gaucho allowed me to bring in some work lights, tools, etc.
Having a bit of elbow room, I flipped a coin and lost. The refrigerator was a Kenmore. It was wedged into rather tightly. Fortunately, the rotten floor proved useful in allowing me a bit more room than I would have had otherwise. Now, when I saw "rotten," I mean water pouring in the reefer vent for years and turning the plywood into something softer than styrofoam... yes, that sort of rotten. With the fridge safely on the driveway, it wasn't hard to work my way to the OEM oven. It was a bit heavier than the fridge and it didn't want to come out... but we fixed that.
So, the overhead cabinets above the fridge/oven are safely removed. Two appliances are down. The water heater and furnace remain. With the oven and fridge out, I could see how bad the floor was. I "scabbed" in a relatively small (16"x30") piece of 3/4" plywood to replace the area immediately inside the door. Don't worry... this is purely a temporary replacement to allow me to continue working on the inside without falling through to the ground.
I'll put in another small patch and then drop an "overlay" of 3/8" plywood. I'll screw the 3/8" into the new/old floor just to make it an easier surface to work on and to stiffen up trailer a bit.
Since I have a number of evening meetings this week, it looks like removing the cooktop, water heater and furnace will need to wait until weekend. Work... what a distraction.