It's been a really long time but I am finally back at it.
I had to take a break because I was laid off and it took almost a year to find another job. We sold our house and bought another one at the start of the year. That meant we had to figure out how to move the airstream that wasn't on the frame any longer. I ended up sitting it on 4x4 boards on the frame and strapping it down. We were able to move it to our storage spot and then to our new house about a month ago. We weren't very smart and took the body back off at our storage area to allow us to get the rear of the frame repaired. Then put it back on the frame and drove it home. What an adventure that all was.
I was able to get the new axles on it before we moved so at least that part is all done.
Now that I have it home, my brother in law stayed with us for a few weeks and helped me build some gantrys to make the whole process easier. We were able to lift it off the frame again.
It sure wanted to lean over but the chain hoists and gantrys made is so much easier to manage.
Our new house has less space to work but at least there is a concrete driveway. I am hogging most of it now with the trailer and frame.
My brother in law stripped and cleaned up the frame.
He then painted most of it in POR15.
Now I am working on welding on the new outriggers and a few other spots need repair. I still have 5 more outriggers to finish up tomorrow. Once that is done, I'll start on the subfloor.