after changing the axles on my Argosy, i found an unpleasant surprise, i guess the PO had ignored the obvious that the back cross member has deteriorated to dust
Oh well, another fix before our first trip next week.
the rest of the frame looks good, i opened the front and looked into the belly
luckily i have a friend that is a welder and with his help and two days of work it looks quite nice, and i was able to repair the damage from underneath without taking the bathroom out.
Once we have a few trips under our belt i will reevaluate the fix and if needed dismantle the bathroom to replace the floor in one piece......
Knowing what i know now, i should have looked into the belly before buying the trailer, on the other side i know now exactly what has been fixed and HOW it is done
Maybe this helps someone who is thinking about buying a "older model" to inspect the camper thoroughly