Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Repairing/Replacing Floor &/or Frame
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2008 27' International CCD FB
Minnetonka , Minnesota
curled up floor

I just purchased a 2008 international 27 FB. The floor was buckled on the lot when we picked this one. They all were like that. It was fixed prior to delivery. The dealer said JC said to pull it tight and restaple the edges or something like that, do not glue it down. Well a week went by and the edge of the flooring infront of the stove has curled up. Now i dont remember but i was sure that the flooring went all the way under all the cabinets to the wall? So i was assuming they made a cut and used some double stick along the edge as it is sticky for an inch or two from the edge. Does anyone else have this going on? I could staple the edge down and put a pice of quarter round there but first im wondering if its wrong that my flloring only goes upto the cabinets and not under it? heres a photo. The bubbling up of flooring is still evident in the bedroom wheres its slipped out from the floor edging but i expect that now.
thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0206.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	84383  
Randjg1 is offline   Reply With Quote