Originally Posted by mhutchinson
My J-channels were in decent shape so I riveted them back onto the interior skin and clamped and traced the floor profile onto the plywood.
So far it seems to have worked well at matching the cardboard patterns I made when the trailer was together.
My floor was so rotted in all 4 corners it fell to mush and was no use for a template.
Okay, so here's what I did...hope it works but won't sweat if I have to play with it a bit
Thanks for suggestion (and Minno and Viking as well). The rear one I traced from above, the front, which had a solid floor still, I traced from beneath the trailer. The rear ended up larger (wider radius) than the front, as it's supposed to be, I believe.
Luan was a great suggestion for pattern material - light enough for me to manipulate by myself, stiff enough for a good pattern.