'67 Overlander - Mystery water leaking thru new vinyl flooring
We have a '67 Overlander with mystery water leaking floors!
Its not a lot of water but enough that we have to wipe off the section within the white outline on the attached picture.
- If you step hard on the flooring, you can get water to wick out
- Water is creeping up between the "waterproof" vinyl flooring
- Ive checked under the fridge and sink, 100% dry there
- No leaking flooring anywhere else in the Airstream
- The only changes Ive made since this started 2 days ago; inflated tires from 50Lbs to 65lbs; we have had 2 nights get below 30deg (but back to 50deg during the day); we have been running the heater, keeping it about 65deg-67 deg inside for last 2 days/nights
- The front water tank is empty and not used
- I should add, the flooring is "new-ish", this is the 3rd winter with the vinyl flooring and have not had this issue before
Any ideas where this water could be coming from?
thanks in advance!