I guess this is a big "never mind" . . . sort of. I did it! I removed the soon-to-be placed roof vent fan and pulled the plastic fan off the motor. I managed to remove the aluminum fan off of the dead hood motor. A bit of a chore as it was corroded in pretty well.
I drill a rat hole into the top of the hood to access the wires. A big enough hole to get a finger in there.
I had hope to repurpose the micro switch from the ceiling fan, but the terminal broke off. The hood's switch is dead as well.
It turns out that the motor turns the wrong way, so I simply reshaped the fan blades to pull air out of the trailer. It draws very well.
I used some high heat aluminum tape to patch the rat hole.
The best thing is that I did it all with onboard supplies and resources.
Now I just need to find a micro-switch . . . . No. 460-1100 according to the good book.
2010 International 28'
2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost