Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
What came with your trailer?

While watching a video walkthrough from Colonial, Patrick mentioned all the accessories that came with their trailer.
That got me thinking, what comes from the factory?

What did you find? Did it include a sewer hose? Water hose? Outlet tester? Other handy accessories?
Mollysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2017 27' Flying Cloud
Fort Worth , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysdad View Post
While watching a video walkthrough from Colonial, Patrick mentioned all the accessories that came with their trailer.

What did you find? Did it include a sewer hose? Water hose? Outlet tester? Other handy accessories?
Bought ours outside of Fort Worth and we got all the above and also received two nice levels that were mounted on the front and side of the trailer for leveling, a bit to put into an electric drill to lower the stabilizers, toilet paper, black tank tablets....hmmm, that may be it.
billrector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:00 AM   #3
Opinionated newb...

2018 25' Flying Cloud
League City , TX
When I picked mine up in Houston 5 weeks ago I got an adapter for 30a power, an inside power outlet tester, and a couple of doses for the black tank. The usual bed spreads, mebbe 10 pillows from AS.
Can't think of anything else... sure would've appreciated more too... buying new ...

What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! H. P. Lovecraft
wave man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
4 Rivet Member

1972 31' Excella 500
2017 30' Classic
Grapeview , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysdad View Post

Spare tire (no jack), 3 electrical adapters (110, 30 amp, 50 amp). No sewer hose, no water hose, no tester. Pretty typical. I am thinking dealers will be the ones that may or may not provide the little things, however pricing on your AS most likely will rise the more "handy accessories" provided by dealer.

Safe travels
sbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:01 AM   #5
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbowman View Post
I am thinking dealers will be the ones that may or may not provide the little things, however pricing on your AS most likely will rise the more "handy accessories" provided by dealer.
I believe you're right. I was wondering if Airstream put a "welcome" package in the trailer. I got a awning rod and stabilizer jack crank. Nothing more. But I negotiated a pretty good price and got upgraded tires too. I wouldn't change anything, but the dealer told me nothing else came with the unit.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #6
3 Rivet Member

2018 30' Flying Cloud
South Hero , Vermont
What came with your trailer?

Besides the circuit tester and owners manuals, I also got a door mat and the original stands that came with the televisions. Not much else was in that cardboard box.
sb55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #7
4 Rivet Member

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Huntsville , Alabama
I believe most of the extras are supplied by dealership (as ours did).
A lot of them do provide starter hoses, connectors, etc., but just depends.
We also negotiated in very nice bedsheets as well (not much it was something).
Thinking the only things Airstream "throws in" (at least on Flying Cloud) are the awning stick, jack crank, floormat, spare tire, owners manual kit, bedspread(s) and ten-thousand pillows.
At least that's what came with ours.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:07 PM   #8
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWBishop View Post
ten-thousand pillows.
At least that's what came with ours.
Ha! Yes, I spent much of my time trying to store all the pillows. They look great but take up too much space. I'm taking the stock bedspread and storing it in one of those vacuum space bags and using a real comforter.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #9
4 Rivet Member

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Huntsville , Alabama
Yep - exactly what we did.