Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Buyer Guidelines
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-01-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2000 25' Safari
Casa Grande , Arizona
Thumbs up NRVIA Inspectors really helped us

I thought I would take a minute or two and share something for anyone considering buying an RV that is a long way away from home. Instead of making a long drive or flying to check out the rig we were interested we called to see if there was an inspector for NRVIA (1-855-472-9948) nearby and in our case in the panhandle of Florida there was an inspector available that really checked the rig from head to toe and gave us a report and pictures - some that we specifically asked for of certain areas. This saved us a lot of time we didn't have and let us know the International was in good shape. I just wanted to let others know this service is available. I know they don't have staff in every corner of every state but for Airstreamers this is a wonderful service to have someone go out and maybe at least do a preliminary look see to let you know if you want to look further into a specific unit. Hope this helps someone out there looking as much as it did us.
TheHicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:07 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2017 19' International
Houston , Texas
What is the cost of this service? I am also looking at a unit in Florida and would like to have someone look it over for me. It is in the Orlando area.
Thanks.
jrporter7702 is offline   Reply With Quote