Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Buyer Guidelines
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-04-2022, 07:28 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2021 30' Flying Cloud
Airstream - Other
Airstream - Other
Lady Lake , Florida
If they sell a lot of trailers. If they service even less = 5 stars
Thank you Airstream for the Jackson Center Repair Techs
Life is a Highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:38 PM   #22
Futurist

2021 27' Flying Cloud
Madison , Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricjones View Post
The only way we got the surveys was via email. It could easily be blocked before it gets to you at all or goes in SPAM. But some email never even makes it to get marked as SPAM.

Email them directly at customerfeedback@airstream.com - it is a working email address.
^^^THIS^^^
Airstream's surveys are via email, and not only can they end up in the spam folder, but your email address could also have been munged between the dealer and Airstream. (Mine was – fortunately I called corporate with an unrelated question shortly after we took delivery, and I corrected the address they had on file, which had a typo in it.) If you have not heard from them but you should have, call Airstream corporate (877-344-1076) and make sure they have your correct info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricjones View Post
The other dealer we went to once to see a 23CB they had in stock was Mark Walberg in Columbus, Ohio. They had lots of stock, the place was nice, clean, friendly, but I see they are not 5 Rivet.
Sounds like Wahlberg also lost their status in the last year or two – they were Five-Rivet when we were looking in 2020.
ealmasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 07:47 AM   #23
Rivet Master

2022 25' International
Savage , Minnesota
How does an Airstream Dealer become 5 Stars?

It takes $$$ to get to 5 rivet. I shopped only 5 rivet dealers last year. Two did not return phone calls or emails (Crazy Days in MN and Dallas Airstream). Shocker, they did not win my business. Two compatible dealers did return calls immediately. Woodland in Michigan and Colonial in New York. I would have bought from either of them. But Woodland was a 7 hour drive and Colonial was 18 hours. So Woodland won the business, and they were great.
I think Colonial would be as good or even a slightly better experience, but really, either of these 5 rivet dealers would be great. 5 rivets or not, one still has to do their own research.

'64 Safari Resoration Blog ("May"):
https://ts8501.blogspot.com/

TAC MN-6
WBCCI/VAC 11736
AIR 25979
ts8501 is offline   Reply With Quote