Just an update folks!
After speaking to my wife today in great detail about the possibilities....she is VERY excited. This can include any of the options discussed, including brand spakin new and by christmas if we decide
Not that I will ultimately go the brand new route, but point is, I have a green light to all possibilities....
Before this conversation I was not sure how she would react entirely when presented hard numbers...I handle the budget, and we can do it comfortably no problem, but still...was sort of worried...no need to worry though
Im kinda tweaking right now with the idea of a brand spankin' new AS for christmas....oh this is dangerous