Old 07-22-2018, 12:16 PM   #1

2012 22' FB Sport
Denver , Colorado
I 'think' this is a good deal?

Hi all,

A friend of mine has a 2013 22' Bambi Sport that I am looking to buy from him.

It's not moved since new, and his daughter was basically living in it for about 3-4 of those years.

It will definitely need new tires, but seems to be in good condition. I guess I maybe should get it serviced and a tank flush, etc? I also need to replace a few blinds but everything else seems to be fine.

Do you think $20k is a good price for this? I'm guessing that I need to put in $500 - $700.
Decompress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:14 PM   #2
Half a Rivet Short

2017 30' Classic
Carlisle , Pennsylvania
Hi

Assuming it's in good shape that sounds like a good price.

Living in a trailer can create wear and tear issues. If it was occupied in colder months, condensation is a big deal in a trailer. Moisture can get here or there and rot things out. (the trailer is not all aluminum ...).

Figure you will need to replace the batteries. They have a fairly finite lifespan. Six years is pushing into "time to go" territory.

Do get the brakes and wheel bearings checked. Even sitting can do weird things to some of this stuff. I doubt there will be an issue, but it's still worth doing the check.

Bob
uncle_bob is offline   Reply With Quote