Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Trailer Values
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-02-2006, 09:43 AM   #21
2 Rivet Member

1996 25' Excella
southern , Illinois
Yeah, I guess this looks pretty impulsive, and to some degree it is. I have some pics of it and had emailed them to my father who fell in love with it & offered to help & possibly buy later. We weren't offered any kind of help on the others, so this one really appealled to my folks.

I know we can handle some big stuff if we have time, my husband has some construction experience & will be working in construction this winter so he'll have access to tools. We were hoping to buy a month ago & have 2 months to work on it before our plans started us southbound. Time is passing quickly. We're ready to GO!!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:22 PM   #22
2 Rivet Member

1996 25' Excella
southern , Illinois
Just call me smiley!

We went to look at it again & leave a deposit... pulled the carpet up by the door & the sub-floor was perfect!!! The carpet is dirty, but that's okay!! We don't like carpet, anyway. The crease I was talking about is really shallow & only about 14" wide. I feel really good about this one. The owners are super-nice and told us all about it, they've really enjoyed it. They're even selling us their 3/4 ton diesel!

Many Thanks! Kelly