Well, I have poured through the archives on here and I have yet to find an answer to my question of how much I could expect to get for my Minuet.
You see, I have now found the Airstream, (yes I am actually going to move from the Argosys to an Airstream), that is just what me and my family need to be comfortable while camping; a 25' rear bedroom one.
Now came the hard part: selling my Minuet. I need to raise some of the cash and I am sure my neighbors will all have a cow if I had two trailers... again!
I am trying to figure out how much to let my Minuet go for. Maybe you guys can help me. Below is a list of what has been replaced and the condition it is in.
1. New 3500# axle w/ new brakes and drums.
2. New 13.5k BTU Carrier A/C.
3. New Dometic 3-way fridge.
4. New Magic Chef range and oven.
5. New Thetford dump valves
6. New tires.
7. All new CPVC and PEX plumbing
8. New water pump.
9. New 65 amp Intelli-power converter/charger w/charge wizard.
10. New battery.
11. New James P. Ambruso drapes.
12. New carpet.
13. Newer upholstery.
14. Newer water heater.
15. Newer auto-light furnace.
16. All new 12Vdc flourescent lights.
17. LED clearance lights (front and rear).
18. New H&H power tongue jack.
19. New OPD valves on 20# aluminum tanks.
20. New LP regulator.
21. ZipDee awning with the metal cover, (in pristine condition).
I think that is about it. I am sure I have missed something else but that is all I can think of right now.
I really get sick when I look at some of these trailers that other members call me to inspect. You know, the ones that say, "Ready to camp." in the ad. When you look at the unit you see three or four major things that need to be done. Maybe they stuck an apartment fridge in place of the old Dometic. Things like that.
I have not found any one Minuet that has had the level of upgrades that I have done to compare it against.
What would you expect to see it go for?
I am thinking 6-7.5k considering the only thing that would need to be done is the paint. Everything else is like brand new and fully functional.
Thanks for your help!