Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2005 25' Safari
Los Gatos , California
'69 Overlander, remodel on craigslist. thoughts?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs/6014963591.html

Also more photos at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/147958313@N07

Low weight for the size. I pinged them to find out if that was including loaded gray and black water tanks and propane.

I'm relatively new to this and have been looking at both vintage, recent and new AS's while I try to figure out the floor plan and features that would work best for my family. (we already know we'll need a different tow vehicle)

This one would work for us (two adults a child and a dog) but isn't the layout we've been gravitating towards. Wouldn't have normally looked at one without a permanent double bed, OTOH, love the wood! (not so keen on the fabric wallpaper).

But still seemed pricey.

Any thoughts welcome!
kiellara is offline   Reply With Quote