Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2018 27' International
Seattle , Washington
Nationwide Dealer Inventory?

Is there a way to find out which dealers have a specific model in stock, nationwide? Or does one have to go to each dealer's website to check inventory?

I've found the model I want, with all the options I want, but I'm in Seattle and it's at Colonial. Since it is, after all, a travel trailer, I'm not averse to traveling to get the one I want. But it would probably be smarter to have my shakedown cruise happen a little closer to home.
FarFetched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #2
The Aluminum Tent 3

2014 23' Flying Cloud
Park City , Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarFetched View Post
Is there a way to find out which dealers have a specific model in stock, nationwide? Or does one have to go to each dealer's website to check inventory?

I've found the model I want, with all the options I want, but I'm in Seattle and it's at Colonial. Since it is, after all, a travel trailer, I'm not averse to traveling to get the one I want. But it would probably be smarter to have my shakedown cruise happen a little closer to home.
You could try looking on RVT.com and RVtrader.com and inputting your specific parameters---many dealers load their inventory on those sites as well as their own websites. You'll miss some, but hopefully find one closer to home. But you might find that the price you can negotiate at any particular dealer might be a factor that causes you to travel farther afield as well.
pcskier is offline   Reply With Quote