Old 01-03-2020, 08:29 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Prescott , Arizona
Talking Airstream of Scottsdale

My wife and I decided, after three years of use, to move up from our original 25' signature QBR to a larger trailer with a large bedroom space and couch space. We had purchased our trailer at Desert Autoplex in Mesa, Arizona. Airstream has moved from that location to Scottsdale. We had a miserable experience with Desert Autoplex especially with their service department. Our Airstream of Scottsdale experience was completely different. Our salesman, Brian, had sold us our 25' and we were glad to see him at the Scottsdale site; he had been the best part of our previous purchase! He took his time to show us multiple options, never pressuring us and answered all our questions. We decided on a 2019 30' Classic.
After sharing with them quotes of prices at other Airstream dealerships, we arrived at what we felt was a good deal. After the purchase the 3 hour tour and demonstration of the Classic was great. Another Brian, this time the service manager, was extremely knowledgeable and would go over things until we felt we understood the topic. Our trailer was ready to go on time.

The best part occurred after this. On its maiden voyage, we had several minor issues, some of which were things we had forgotten on the tour. We were able to call service and were guided through all our issues. Brian even gave us his personal cell to call after hours if anything happened.

The whole experience as excellent and we love our new trailer. Shout out to Airstream of Scottsdale. Only complaint is that Airstream needs to improve their user manual!

77domer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:04 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Scottsdale , Arizona
Haven’t met Brain the sales guy, but I agree Brian the service manager is great. He’s helped us several times, always finding what we needed at a fair price.
Steve

SandKSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 08:20 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2015 23' FB International
2007 19' International CCD
Steamboat Springs , Colorado
Good to hear. I stopped by just after they opened to look at their new facility. Nice showroom and large inventory.

I was a little unsure about the service side but good to learn that they are up and running.
Steamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote