Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Auckland , Auckland 2010
Global Excursions / NZ Style!

Hi all
Hello from New Zealand.
For the genuine, adventurers, and/or can do minded ... Seriously on offer working out a trip round NZ Airstreaming. A most stunning stunning country down under/southern hesiphere.
They are pricey to get them here yet there is an appetite for them here and they are catching on. I know a restorer of these here too and 2 interested pot trip buyers ...
I have a gorgeous 78 Argosy 22 ft and also 2 friends with them. Putting it out there to try and sort help facilitate etc a wonderful time down here for some true awesome adventurers wanting to globally stream.
Hope somehow to pull off an AS North American trip one day myself yet no idea how as mine is here with me in New Zealand!
Anyhow, if anyone's been thinking something like this I'm happy to try and sort logistics here and advice on awesome places and a AS meetup/rally and in anyway I can helping any North American guests
Hope you all 'out there' from my Argosy's real home are fit happy and well and every one is treating each other kindly.
Melissa, Auckland

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
ArgosyAdvntr is offline   Reply With Quote