Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Global 'streaming
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-02-2016, 05:33 PM   #21
4 Rivet Member

1967 26' Overlander
Haute-Aboujagane , New Brunswick
The best time to visit the maritimes will be July and August (our hottest and less rainy months ). A parks Canada pass is about 130 $ cad but it will pay for itself if you camp in the National parks or if you do even just to go visit . It grants you free admission to all historic sites too . Here are some of my favorite places to visit (in NB, NS and PEI , I haven't gone to NFL yet ) NS do the Cabott trail stay in Highland view park , don't miss Louisbourg or Alexander grahm bell museum . The waterfront in the city of Halifax is also another great spot to visit don't miss the Citadell or public gardens . Peggy's cove , Lunenburg and Mahone bay are also favorites . Annapolis valley is also nice great wineries and whale watching . New Brunswick has St Martins and the Fundy trail , Fundy national park stay here .St-Andrews and Sussex nice quiet little town , Shediac and Cap-Pele have great beaches with warm water and great seafood ! Kouchibouquac great National park with nice beaches and great biking trails .The Restigouche river has the best fishing and canoeing . PEI has a nice national park with great beaches . Cavendish area is very touristy . It will be impossible to do it all but if you have any questions I'd be happy to help . If you haven't guessed already , I am from the maritimes and have been camping in this area for the last 8 years lol
chrisetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:01 PM   #22
4 Rivet Member

2018 22' Sport
Airstream Coach - Other
ancramdale , New York
nice post..for years i come and go from ny to n.scotia where i have my own little campground,this year i stopped at st Martin..went to the fundy N.park...fantastic!!!If you ever want to come to Hunts point,Queens Co.i can host you..I love st Andrews...and will explore the other places you mention on my way up or down..early july to mid sept..this year in aug i go to les iles de la madeleine ....i have a 17ft safari sport..love it!!!all the best for 2017..M
la nomade is offline   Reply With Quote