In case anyone is wondering I haven't given up but i am proceeding slowly. I was gone for three weeks on a trip to Custer SP SD, Yellowstone, The Teatons, and Ogden UT to visit my son. Came home to unbelievable heat and humidity that slowed me down as well. I did get the rotten floor section replaced and managed to get it in, in one piece. I've also have been removing interior skins. Most of the rivits came out easily, but some numbnuts along the way replaced some of the rivets with steel rivits. I decided to remove the skins to replace much of the wiring and insulation. I didn't want to start renovating only to later discover a problem that i missed and have to tear it apart again. I knew this was going to be a long process.