RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 10-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #1
2017 FC 27FBT "Tin Rummy"

2017 27' Flying Cloud
Henderson , Nevada
Entertainment, Network & WiFi Upgrade

Proud new (to us) owners of a 2017 FB Twin. I thought I'd share my electronics setup, took a couple of iterations to get it right. Attached photo shows the details, removed the DVD and used the space for the Dish Wally receiver (fits perfectly), small 5 port switch connecting the Wally, AppleTV, Roku and MacMini to the Peplink Pepwave which has two SIMS in it (AT&T and UltraMobile). MacMini is running Plex with a 4TB external drive containing a few hundred movies from my collection. HDMI switch allows selecting input for the dinette or bedroom TV separately.

I gave up trying to hide all of the wires, figured it's in a cabinet so no big deal.

Probably going to have to add an external antenna for the cell service at some point. We chose not to mount the Satellite Antenna to give us flexibility at parks with trees.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4955.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	380833  
lvrouter is offline   Reply With Quote