Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2019, 09:32 AM   #1

1995 36' Land Yacht Widebody
Cedarville , MI
1995 Clipper Interior

Good Morning. I just purchased a 1995 Clipper and would like to know if someone could post a picture of the interior front end of the unit, specifically the overhead storage compartments and the trim treatment over the passenger window.

The previous owner had a leak in the front and partially renovated the front overhead cabinets. The job was not finished when I purchased the Clipper and I would like to see what it looked like when original.

I have searched the web with no results.

Thanks in advance.

Larry
Schmotown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
65th Anniversary CLIPPER

1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
This might help for now, but I will try to get a more detailed one over the next day or so.

I have an image on my posted photos on this site. HERE: http://www.airforums.com/attachments...2620121542.jpg

I have just listed my 96 CLIPPER, on the Freightliner Chassis, for sale. I will be putting a link on this site soon!
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmotown View Post
Good Morning. I just purchased a 1995 Clipper and would like to know if someone could post a picture of the interior front end of the unit, specifically the overhead storage compartments and the trim treatment over the passenger window.

The previous owner had a leak in the front and partially renovated the front overhead cabinets. The job was not finished when I purchased the Clipper and I would like to see what it looked like when original.

I have searched the web with no results.

Thanks in advance.

Larry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	052620121535.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	343555  
"LOVE and LOSS, are two of the greatest emotions one can experience. -- I went to school to learn about "WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN" but I had to live my life to learn the lesson of: 'WITH LOVE THERE WILL BE SORROW'."
David Stewart. (after loosing my NAVIGATOR)
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:40 AM   #3

1995 36' Land Yacht Widebody
Cedarville , MI
1995 Clipper Interior

Dave,

Thanks for the pictures. It appears that the front overhead storage cabinets were covered in vinyl. That answers my question. Best of luck on selling your 1996 Clipper.

Larry
Schmotown is offline   Reply With Quote