Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Land Yacht/Legacy Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2005 30' Land Yacht 30 SL
Oakland County , Michigan
AS LYG MH Photo on Portal Page!

Wow!

I never thought I would see the day when there would be a photo of an AS Land Yacht Gas MH on the front page of the Forums.

But, lo and behold, there it is. Leading a caravan of silver TT's.

I feel like I have died and gone to heaven.

As much as I have always wanted to join the ranks of AS TT owners, the AS LYG MH has better fit our needs.

I have been away from the Forums for a while. I wonder how long this photo has been on the front page.

Bob
Michigan
Michigander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
65th Anniversary CLIPPER

1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
You have a good eye Bob.
I had not noticed that as I keep my screen on 125% and, in that mode, it is hidden with the Air banner.

It sure would be nice if Airstream could get back into quality MH production.

Have you been away on holidays?

Did you get any of the big wind yesterday?

Dave
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2005 30' Land Yacht 30 SL
Oakland County , Michigan
Hi Dave,

No, we have not been away, just very busy with work, but things are loosening up, so I should be able to spend more time on the forums, and more time travelling.

So far, we have not experienced any of the horrible weather like Illinois has, thank God. Those poor people!

We are planning to drive the MH on a 2000+ mile trip soon. This will be the earliest we have ever gone out. And the first year that all the kids are away at school. Unfortunately, the cost of gas has gone crazy just in time for our travels, Oh well.

Bob
Michigan
Michigander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
65th Anniversary CLIPPER

1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
So -- now they have your house bugged too?? They know you want to go so they put the gas price up. They do it to me all the time.
Watch on GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada for the best prices on route is about all you can do.
This year we are just staying on the Island so we won't hurt too much.
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
Hi Dave,
We are planning to drive the MH on a 2000+ mile trip soon. Unfortunately, the cost of gas has gone crazy just in time for our travels, Oh well.

Bob
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote