Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Land Yacht/Legacy Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-06-2017, 03:29 PM   #1
ARK

1992 36' Land Yacht
Scottsdale , Arizona
1992 36" tag Land Yacht Fuse Locations.

Just purchased this MH from an Estate. Basically no guidance on system or troubles. Left to my own resources.
Center aisle lights, step, patio light and not sure what else is not working. Manual says there is an Airstream fuse panel left of the steering column under the chevy box: nothing there, Read that it was incorporated into the chevy box Under PWR 30 amp. replaced that breaker still nothing. nothing under the galley, or under the MH left of bed. Can't find anything else.
Anyone else run into this issue and had luck resolving it?
Thanks for your suggestions.
Cheers!
ARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1998 36' Land Yacht Widebody
Shepherdstown , West Virginia
You might want to visit the Airstream Corporate website and see what manuals they have available online. If they have yours, its well worth the effort to download and print that file for a 3 ring binder. I have two, one with all the info from the factor and second, for the maintenance/repairs/accessories. Keeping the latter up to date will add value should you ever decide to sell.
Mike1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1994 33' Land Yacht
Dewey , AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK View Post
Just purchased this MH from an Estate. Basically no guidance on system or troubles. Left to my own resources.
Center aisle lights, step, patio light and not sure what else is not working. Manual says there is an Airstream fuse panel left of the steering column under the chevy box: nothing there, Read that it was incorporated into the chevy box Under PWR 30 amp. replaced that breaker still nothing. nothing under the galley, or under the MH left of bed. Can't find anything else.
Anyone else run into this issue and had luck resolving it?
Thanks for your suggestions.
Cheers!
I have a 1994 LY. my manual suggested the same thing: The chassis fuse block near the driver's door AND "under the galley". Both incorrect locations. Mine has a small storage area with a hinged lid, just behind the dog house (engine cover). Inside, on the left, there is a small "fake wood" panel... It lifts off and underneath is the "interior" fuse fuse block. Hope this helps.
shoredweller is offline   Reply With Quote