Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Classic Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-16-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1987 32.5' Airstream 325
dripping springs , Texas
Univolt Switch Question

I recently purchased a 1986 or 7 325 MH with the 454, etc. that had been sitting for close to a year. I have been going through and fixing the little issues that I've found but one thing I've found confounds me and was curious if anyone else has seen this. The Univolt is on a switch, which is not a big deal except that its under the toe kick of the cabinets and mounted horizontally so it's easily turned off. I figured this out after tracing down the wiring, thinking the Univolt was shot, then found the switch. Can anyone think of a reason for this? Thanks!
gaiaenviro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member

1987 32.5' Airstream 325
dripping springs , Texas
Sorry, just found a thread with the info I was looking for. Problem solved!
gaiaenviro is offline   Reply With Quote