Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1989 34.5' Airstream 345
waynesboro , Virginia
Still having water troubles....

As posted in a previous thread my freshwater reel is not in the compartment and im having trouble figuring out its location, however i think i found it, but was wonder if anyone had a pic or would so kind to take a pic of where their freshwater hose enters the underneath of the camper after it exits the compartment?? This would help greatly, i believe i found it near the rear bumber on the drivers side behind the .... rock gaurd?? (new to moho's, not sure what its called, but the black tassle like flap). I hooked this up to a water supply however still had no pressure at faucets, but appeared it could've been leaking behind the rear shelf near the bed.. i am going to take mattress and wood off over bed this weekend... i took the small little peice off between the bed and rear shelf, however cant really enough to know whats going on.
swinginping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Hendersonville , North Carolina
Not sure if open drain valves under the bed will affect the external water supply as they are intended for the fresh water tank. You have found the proper shore water connection near the driver side rear bumper. Our '87 345 manual says to open an inside hot water faucet to allow air to purge from and water to fill the hot water tank, it can take several minutes to fill a completely empty hot water tank. Each faucet should then be opened in turn to expel any remaining air. You should also have a filter either under the kitchen sink or under the bed (or both!), make sure a filter cartridge or a plug is installed in these locations or you'll flood your motorhome.