Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #21
1 Rivet Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Here is what I have:



The city water bumper port is on the driver's side rear bumper, and there are 2 locking doors with the same "Potable Water: Sanitize, Flush, Drain Before Use" label, one on the rear of the rig above the spare tire compartment and one on the passenger side above the generator compartment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	water inlets.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	370986  
78703TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #22
Rivet Master
 
cmadmaxman's Avatar

 
1982 31' Airstream 310
Columbia , Tennessee
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 613
Images: 39
Glad you got it out. Just a thin blade to push in the spring clip, and pops right out. You need to make sure the small spring and 5/32 ball are in place to keep the lock plate up while locked. Sorry for the delay, could not remember how the tumbler went in and out. Had to break down my spare and take some more photos!Click image for larger version

Name:	20200623_110857.jpeg
Views:	22
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	371004Click image for larger version

Name:	20200623_111033.jpeg
Views:	41
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	371005Click image for larger version

Name:	20200623_110755.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	371006
__________________
Chris & Brenda....................cMADMAXman
AIR Member 12654
1991 350LE "Zephyr"
1982 310 MoHo
Many Years ago, 1972 Argosy 24' trailer
Our Toad, 96 Saturn SW2 (274,000 and still going )
cmadmaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:17 PM   #23
Airstream Driver
 
PeterH-350LE's Avatar

 
1994 30' Excella
1992 35' Airstream 350
Austin , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,016
Images: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78703TX View Post
Here is what I have:



The city water bumper port is on the driver's side rear bumper, and there are 2 locking doors with the same "Potable Water: Sanitize, Flush, Drain Before Use" label, one on the rear of the rig above the spare tire compartment and one on the passenger side above the generator compartment.

Odd location and 2 is even stranger. A/most like the split the fresh water tank under twin beds?? My 310 had that water inlet at the rear drivers side.
What do they connect to on the inside?
Btw those curved windows/frames are prone to leak. Never to soon to clean them well, blow some compressed air and spray them with clorox to kill the mold. A nice tape job and some tempro 635 does the job
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	windowseamprep1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	371017   Click image for larger version

Name:	windowseamprep2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	371020  

__________________
1994 30' Excella Front Kitchen Trailer
1990 25' Excella Travel trailer
1992 350LE Classic Touring Coach
AIR #13
PeterH-350LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #24
Rivet Master
 
mayco's Avatar

 
1982 31' Airstream 310
champaign , Illinois
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,984
Hehehehe “you never know with these rigs”......I’ve never seen that setup before. It makes me assume that you have two 2 fresh water tanks...like you had said earlier. Soooooooo, the plumbing should be interesting.......I swear though, you just never assume ANYTHING with these old Airstreams.
It “looks” factory OEM but who knows. It will be interesting to see what you find, please share pics because you’ve got a unicorn there. Oh what fun right?


Tail lights are interesting too!
mayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:43 AM   #25
Rivet Master
 
bobmiller1's Avatar

 
2005 34' Classic S/O
2006 39' Land Yacht 396 XL
north blenheim , New York
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,656
I believe the second door is the optional black tank flush like the 370LEs came with stock, Regards, Bob
bobmiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 02:57 PM   #26
1 Rivet Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Peter H you nailed it! 2 water tanks, one beneath each twin. The questions is- what does it mean that one is black and one is opaque/white?



Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200624_1143536.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	371112   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200624_1144411.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	371113  

78703TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:05 PM   #27
Rivet Master
 
cmadmaxman's Avatar

 
1982 31' Airstream 310
Columbia , Tennessee
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 613
Images: 39
That black one should be the rear wheel well!
__________________
Chris & Brenda....................cMADMAXman
AIR Member 12654
1991 350LE "Zephyr"
1982 310 MoHo
Many Years ago, 1972 Argosy 24' trailer
Our Toad, 96 Saturn SW2 (274,000 and still going )
cmadmaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:26 PM   #28
Airstream Driver
 
PeterH-350LE's Avatar

 
1994 30' Excella
1992 35' Airstream 350
Austin , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,016
Images: 49
The black one must be on the passenger side and it is the Generator housing, which makes the passenger side water inlet even more interesting.
__________________
1994 30' Excella Front Kitchen Trailer
1990 25' Excella Travel trailer
1992 350LE Classic Touring Coach
AIR #13
PeterH-350LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:53 PM   #29
Rivet Master
 
bobmiller1's Avatar

 
2005 34' Classic S/O
2006 39' Land Yacht 396 XL
north blenheim , New York
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,656
Lol.....I think he should follow the plumbing before he fills his wheel well or generator compartment .....Regards, Bob
bobmiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 04:22 PM   #30
Rivet Master
 
cmadmaxman's Avatar

 
1982 31' Airstream 310
Columbia , Tennessee
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 613
Images: 39
Oh all the stories we could tell as new owners .
All the more fun with these coaches!
__________________
Chris & Brenda....................cMADMAXman
AIR Member 12654
1991 350LE "Zephyr"
1982 310 MoHo
Many Years ago, 1972 Argosy 24' trailer
Our Toad, 96 Saturn SW2 (274,000 and still going )
cmadmaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:38 PM   #31
1 Rivet Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Oh boy. Yeah I could have spent another 5 seconds looking at it and figured that out. I just snapped a few pics as I was working on about 7 other things. I got the dash AC blowing cold finally- all it needed was a tighter connection at the relay under the hood and the compressor fired right up. It had already been converted to r134a at some point and only took one bottle to top it off. Big upgrade for summer time in Texas. I got my touch screen and backup camera installed and working. The stereo sounds like you're inside a tin can, haha. I also found the source of all the smoke that was seeping into the cabin- the PO had used the wrong size hose and too short of a length on the accumulator on the oil breather system which sits just below the driver in the dog house. There was about a 1/4" gap around where the hose wasn't sealed onto it and was dumping thick smoke. Last I assembled the motorcycle rack and plugged it into the hitch. With my measly 180 lbs on there, I could feel the weak welds on the hitch start to bend. My welder will be reinforcing it in the next few days so I'll try again until I can jump up and down and not bend anything.

I'll hopefully get the fresh water and plumbing this weekend.

In the mean time, I'm scrambling to find the last part for my propane system. I have gotten new regulators and fuel solenoid from the generator all the way back to the T where the house line splits off. What I cant find and dont have any model number for is the first regulator that comes directly out of the tank valve to step down the pressure. It says Marshal Gas Controls and 250 PSI Max Inlet. I can barely make out the sticker that says 55 PSI Max Outlet. It has 3/8" female fittings on both sides. I've looked all around and cants find that regulator using every keyword I could think of. Does anyone still have the sticker on theirs and can make out the model number?
Or know a what could be used in it's place?




Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200624_1206320.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	371125   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200624_1207124.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	371126  

78703TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:57 AM   #32
3 Rivet Member
 
1982 31' Airstream 310
Henniker , New Hampshire
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 201
This is the regulator I used on my 1982 310. My generator is gasoline, not propane so that may be a factor.

https://www.amazon.com/Cavagna-52-A-...3089538&sr=8-4
__________________
1982 310 motorhome 502
Henniker New Hampshire
chiefair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 10:46 AM   #33
New Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Santa Rosa , California
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
Greetings, We have the exact same model with similar problems and a few more. However, when I have time to tinker, I have all the original schemata and diagrams. email me and we'll talk. JustJim707
justjim707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 11:41 AM   #34
1 Rivet Member
 
1981 31' Excella II
Tucson , Arizona
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 12
manual

I don't see it mentioned here. Have you go the manual?
https://www.airstream.com/owners/man.../tc/year/1983/

Happy Airstreaming!
LynneC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:46 PM   #35
Rivet Master
 
Mike1997's Avatar

 
1998 36' Land Yacht Widebody
Reidsville , Georgia
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
Images: 14
Congrats on your find of a Classic Airstream diesel. Back in 2010 I owned a diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee and was looking for a Airstream to pull. Instead I found a diesel Airstream to pull my Jeep with
Been full timing for 3 years making multiple cross country trips and love it!! Good luck with the upgrades and repairs. Hope to see you on the road or at an Airstream event.
Mike1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:01 PM   #36
Rivet Master
 
mayco's Avatar

 
1982 31' Airstream 310
champaign , Illinois
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,984
This is what I installed in 2014

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0024ECBMA..._mwr.Eb72X7HBQ
mayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #37
1 Rivet Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Thanks for all of your replies!!

Here is what I found since last posting:

The "extra" fresh water fill inlet on the passenger side goes to NOTHING!! Yall were right about that. I took the twin bed out from that side and found where the PO had just stuck duct tape on the inside of the fill inlet.

I do have full manuals for all factory systems that came with the 310, along with full shop manuals for both the P30 and Isuzu 6BD1. Although lacking in many ways, I wouldn't have gotten 1/4 of the way to where I got without them.

As far as propane regulators, here is the full list of modern replacements needed to run all new regulators from the tank on out:

-1st Stage (step-down) - connects to tank valve at inlet, connects to brass T at outlet: Part # Marshall Excelsior MEGR-130-30
-2nd Stage (to HOUSE system) - connects to brass T at inlet, connects to appliance/house at outlet: Part # Marshall Excelsior MEGR-298
-2nd Stage (to GEN system) - Line connects to other side of brass T and back to generator compartment. Regulator connects to line at inlet, electric solenoid at outlet: Part # Marshall Excelsior MEGR-230
-Electric Solenoid (opens fuel line) - connects to MEGR-230 at inlet, connects to 3/4" pipe at outlet: ENC-1014-31B 3/4"
-Low Pressure Regulator (feeds GEN) - connects to 3/4" pipe at inlet, rubber fuel line to GEN at outlet: Part # Garretson Impco Model KN

On July 5th my girlfriend and I hit the road from home in Austin, TX to cruise around Colorado to see various family members I have out there. The 310 got us up and back with no major problems!! All of my work on the AC's, drive train, and generator held strong (and everything else I've already forgotten about too).

We averaged about 60 mph and got about 11 mpg with the Isuzu Diesel. I intend to adjust the governor up a bit so we can go 70 mph on flat road and cut down on the drive time a bit. Has anyone done this before? I'm okay sacrificing a little on the gas mileage to save on drive time, but don't want to push it too hard.

It did experience some significant trouble climbing the steep mountain passes, we were lucky to be going 30 mph by the time we were reaching the summits. The motor was seemingly coming close to overheating on these uphill climbs which had us pulling off for cool-downs more often that I would have liked. But on further review, my OEM coolant temp gauge was off by over 30 degrees (reading 220 when my coolant temp was closer to 185/190) so it will be getting replaced before our next trip. Any recommendations for good replacement gauges? The radiator does seem to be functioning normally. But the temps did spike significantly on the hill climbs. Has anyone had success adding a cooling fan to assist with the extra load? Also, what is the best overdrive guys are putting on these rigs?

My next set of questions centers around safety. Driving through central Texas at night is a huge risk for hitting deer (or ask me about the time a guy left his gate open and I hit a full grown black angus cow on a highway, going highway speeds in the middle of the night and somehow walked away. My Ranch Hand front end replacement is the only reason I'm alive). I know it might be heresy but I am looking into having a full front end replacement built for the rig, complete with grill guard and heavily reinforced bumper. Has anyone attempted this before? I know it's a Texas thing, but so are the longhorns I'm planning to mount on the brow, so at least people on the road will know where we're from!! Next I'm wondering about seatbelts- is there a way to add shoulder harnesses to the factory Flexsteel front seats, or any way to add lap belts to the lounge chairs? My lounge chairs are out of an '87 345 and have the steel swivel bases which bolt down through the floor. They seem like decent candidates to add lap belts just for when we're farting around locally and want a few guests along for the ride.

And speaking of the factory Flexsteel front seats..has anyone successfully added a head rest?? I'm 6'4" and the top of the seat is so low it can barely even support my shoulders. I developed a hell of a knot in my neck which is still bugging me almost 2 weeks after we got home from the journey. I would be open to replacing the seats, but would really prefer to keep the look of the old ones and utilize the factory power seat controls if at all possible. I can feel a bar running across the top of the seat which seems like it could support a head rest, I'm just iffy on how I would attach it.
78703TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:29 AM   #38
Airstream Driver
 
PeterH-350LE's Avatar

 
1994 30' Excella
1992 35' Airstream 350
Austin , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,016
Images: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78703TX View Post
Thanks for all of your replies!!

Here is what I found since last posting:

The "extra" fresh water fill inlet on the passenger side goes to NOTHING!! Yall were right about that. I took the twin bed out from that side and found where the PO had just stuck duct tape on the inside of the fill inlet.

May be it was used to feed a cord for the rear AC

...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78703TX View Post
On July 5th my girlfriend and I hit the road from home in Austin, TX to cruise around Colorado to see various family members I have out there. The 310 got us up and back with no major problems!! All of my work on the AC's, drive train, and generator held strong (and everything else I've already forgotten about too).

We averaged about 60 mph and got about 11 mpg with the Isuzu Diesel. I intend to adjust the governor up a bit so we can go 70 mph on flat road and cut down on the drive time a bit. Has anyone done this before? I'm okay sacrificing a little on the gas mileage to save on drive time, but don't want to push it too hard.

It did experience some significant trouble climbing the steep mountain passes, we were lucky to be going 30 mph by the time we were reaching the summits. The motor was seemingly coming close to overheating on these uphill climbs which had us pulling off for cool-downs more often that I would have liked. But on further review, my OEM coolant temp gauge was off by over 30 degrees (reading 220 when my coolant temp was closer to 185/190) so it will be getting replaced before our next trip. Any recommendations for good replacement gauges? The radiator does seem to be functioning normally. But the temps did spike significantly on the hill climbs. Has anyone had success adding a cooling fan to assist with the extra load? Also, what is the best overdrive guys are putting on these rigs?

First off, you are a brave man to do that trip in the heights of the Texas summer. I have done it all the way to Silverton (several 10k passes) and I know what it takes to go up AND down.
These rigs basically were not built for todays speeds and congested traffic. If you can have a cruising speed of 60mph, you should be content. Its not just about how fast you go, but also how fast you can stop 12500# or more. Most of us make sure to use the 8R19.5 tires instead of getting talked into 225's, since they are 1 1/2 smaller and slow you down even more.
The newer models all come with a temp controlled Radiator fan, but I always added 1 or 2 on the rigs that didn't have them. An external trans cooler is a must as well.
Some people love their Gear Vendor overdrive other have problems with it. Its a steep investment of around 3k plus the labor to install it. It certainly quiets down the engine roar.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 78703TX View Post
My next set of questions centers around safety. Driving through central Texas at night is a huge risk for hitting deer (or ask me about the time a guy left his gate open and I hit a full grown black angus cow on a highway, going highway speeds in the middle of the night and somehow walked away. My Ranch Hand front end replacement is the only reason I'm alive). I know it might be heresy but I am looking into having a full front end replacement built for the rig, complete with grill guard and heavily reinforced bumper. Has anyone attempted this before? I know it's a Texas thing, but so are the longhorns I'm planning to mount on the brow, so at least people on the road will know where we're from!! Next I'm wondering about seatbelts- is there a way to add shoulder harnesses to the factory Flexsteel front seats, or any way to add lap belts to the lounge chairs? My lounge chairs are out of an '87 345 and have the steel swivel bases which bolt down through the floor. They seem like decent candidates to add lap belts just for when we're farting around locally and want a few guests along for the ride.

And speaking of the factory Flexsteel front seats..has anyone successfully added a head rest?? I'm 6'4" and the top of the seat is so low it can barely even support my shoulders. I developed a hell of a knot in my neck which is still bugging me almost 2 weeks after we got home from the journey. I would be open to replacing the seats, but would really prefer to keep the look of the old ones and utilize the factory power seat controls if at all possible. I can feel a bar running across the top of the seat which seems like it could support a head rest, I'm just iffy on how I would attach it.
Again, you a dealing with a coach built for early 80's speed limits and keeping it down, may be one of your best defenses.

You would be better off to get replacement flexsteel captain chairs, possibly with integrated seat belts (if available). The late 70 early 80 seats are just pathetic.
__________________
1994 30' Excella Front Kitchen Trailer
1990 25' Excella Travel trailer
1992 350LE Classic Touring Coach
AIR #13
PeterH-350LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #39
1 Rivet Member
 
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH-Airstreamer View Post
May be it was used to feed a cord for the rear AC

...


First off, you are a brave man to do that trip in the heights of the Texas summer. I have done it all the way to Silverton (several 10k passes) and I know what it takes to go up AND down.
These rigs basically were not built for todays speeds and congested traffic. If you can have a cruising speed of 60mph, you should be content. Its not just about how fast you go, but also how fast you can stop 12500# or more. Most of us make sure to use the 8R19.5 tires instead of getting talked into 225's, since they are 1 1/2 smaller and slow you down even more.
The newer models all come with a temp controlled Radiator fan, but I always added 1 or 2 on the rigs that didn't have them. An external trans cooler is a must as well.
Some people love their Gear Vendor overdrive other have problems with it. Its a steep investment of around 3k plus the labor to install it. It certainly quiets down the engine roar.




Again, you a dealing with a coach built for early 80's speed limits and keeping it down, may be one of your best defenses.

You would be better off to get replacement flexsteel captain chairs, possibly with integrated seat belts (if available). The late 70 early 80 seats are just pathetic.
Haha. Brave..stupid..it's all up to interpretation.

I appreciate the advice. For me though, if I'm limited to 60 mph, I might as well just be pulling a trailer. I can normally make it to the Denver area in 15 hours..this trip took me well over 20 hours. As you know there are some stretches between central Texas and the New Mexico border where you are on divided 4 lane highway and wont see anyone or anything for hours. I dont see any reason why it would be unsafe on stretches like that to go 10 mph faster than governor is currently set to.

The overdrive is tempting but not at that price point, plus all of the labor required. I may just keep my eye out for a used one or try to find one I can salvage off a trashed rig.

I did go with 225s when replacing tires because I wanted something with a better warranty and reputation like Goodyear has. The 8R19.5s that I could find available all seemed top be made by no-name chinese manufacturers.

I'm definitely going to add an electrical fan. What are people using for trans coolers?

I am also going to try to find a newer set of Flexsteel seats. Is there anywhere that another classic owner has documented a successful seat swap where I could look for reference? I'm not finding a lot on it but would hope to locate a set that will bolt on to my existing rotating pedestals.
78703TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #40
Rivet Master
 
bkahler's Avatar

 
1974 20' Argosy 20
Richmond , Kentucky
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 8,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78703TX View Post
Haha. Brave..stupid..it's all up to interpretation.

I appreciate the advice. For me though, if I'm limited to 60 mph, I might as well just be pulling a trailer. I can normally make it to the Denver area in 15 hours..this trip took me well over 20 hours. As you know there are some stretches between central Texas and the New Mexico border where you are on divided 4 lane highway and wont see anyone or anything for hours. I dont see any reason why it would be unsafe on stretches like that to go 10 mph faster than governor is currently set to.

The overdrive is tempting but not at that price point, plus all of the labor required. I may just keep my eye out for a used one or try to find one I can salvage off a trashed rig.

I did go with 225s when replacing tires because I wanted something with a better warranty and reputation like Goodyear has. The 8R19.5s that I could find available all seemed top be made by no-name chinese manufacturers.

I'm definitely going to add an electrical fan. What are people using for trans coolers?

I am also going to try to find a newer set of Flexsteel seats. Is there anywhere that another classic owner has documented a successful seat swap where I could look for reference? I'm not finding a lot on it but would hope to locate a set that will bolt on to my existing rotating pedestals.

I used this 6" 320 cfm fan with this B&M 70266 transmission cooler.

Keep in mind I have a 20' Argosy with a 4L80e OD transmission. Your rig is slightly longer.......

Brad
__________________
Air forums # 1674
1974 20' Argosy Motor Home
1975 24' Argosy Motor Home
1974 31' Excella trailer (parting out, as of 4/1/2015 I have wheels & windows left to sell)
bkahler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1983 310 Turbo Diesel-Driveshaft removal DataMover Mechanics Corner - Engines, Transmission & More... 7 10-25-2017 04:05 PM
1983 airstream 310 turbo diesel motor + trans Runamuck12 Airstream Classifieds 0 07-04-2016 09:44 AM
1982 turbo diesel 310 :: 2013 Airstream turbo diesel 310 mayco Airstream Registry Discussions 1 07-28-2015 12:58 PM
1983 airstream 310 turbo diesel 63k miles eBay Watch Airstreams on eBay 0 10-29-2011 12:20 AM
1983 310 turbo diesel motorhome Illinois General Motorhome Topics 1 04-07-2007 07:36 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.