Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Sovereign > 1965-1969 Sovereign
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-14-2021, 12:10 PM   #1

1967 30' Sovereign
Silver City , New Mexico
1967 Sovereign Frame Measurements for WD/ Sway Bar

I'm searching for a Weight distribution Sway bar kit while my airstream is in storage 900 miles away. I need the measurements for the Airstream frame (from the top to the bottom of frame) so that I can purchase the right brackets. Also, the measurement from the ground to the top of the frame. If anyone out there with the same or similar model could provide those measurements, I would be very grateful!

This video explains which measurements are needed:

P.S. I'm looking into the Andersen weight distribution kit... any reviews of this product or other suggestions?

with gratitude,
EmilyRosebud
EmilyRosebud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1967, sovereign