Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
Bradenton and Saluda , Florida & North Carolina
2005 Safari 25' for sale

Hi all, I have some friends that have a 2005 Safari that is in Indiana. I have seen it and it has been well taken care of, and garaged when they are not traveling. I met them in Jackson Center last year.

They are getting to the point where they do not want to travel by car anymore and would like to sell it. If you are interested, please pm me and I will give you their information.

Nancy
ncbambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hi Nancy. This thread may have a much shorter lifetime than anything your friends (or you) could post on classifieds. Photos are very important in making a sale. Be sure that they follow size restrictions note here.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
Hi Bob, thanks for the input. They are quite antiquated I am afraid. Lucky they have touch tone phone, internet - not, digital camera - not, computer - not in their lifetime! They are great people and a hoot to visit with, sorry they are selling their beloved trailer. Unfortunately, they are putting ads in the paper, they will get every yaya out there, I told them the forum is a great place to get the info out, so here we are. Hope someone in the forum gets this trailer I think it would be a good deal.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Okay, then help our readers out. Is it a rear queen? Twin?

Customized or pretty much stock once they unload their personal touches?

I trust you'll accept PMs.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #5

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Maybe there's a Forums Member somewhere nearby in Indiana who could go by and take some digital photos and email them to you to post for the owners.

Brian
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
3 Rivet Member

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
Hello all,

I'll clear up as much of what I know.

It is a very clean 25', no pets, no smokers, double corner bed, front couch/pull out bed, and dinette on the side. It has an interior like stratus and I do know that they had a custom mattress made for the bed because they didn't like the one from the factory.

Even though it is a 2005, they didn't purchase it until first part of 2007 new. I met them in 2008 at Jackson Center.

It is a very clean unit.

Hope this helps. You can pm me if you are interested and I will give you their info to contact them directly. However, they do not have an answering machine - you might say they are technology bigots - never had it, never will!

Nancy
Old 05-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
3 Rivet Member

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
Bob,

Forgot - it is pretty much stock and no modifications.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
4 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Dexer , Michigan
I just talked with the seller and she is a very nice lady Here is some more info for you all:

Front Goucho, rear corner bed. Bath to the right of the bed. Nice innerspring mattres.

Oven and gas stove. Dinette in the middle. Cream and Grey/blue stripe. Light counter tops and table. Sky light. Wired for microwave and wired for T.V. Sounds like they put the TV where the microwave was because they didn't like it on the wall.

(I did an internet search and am fairly certain this is a similar unit/floor plan: Used 2005 Airstream Safari SS for Sale | RVRegistry.com)

Located in Bloomingdale. If you need a phone number PM Nancy and she'll put you in touch.

VERY reasonable asking price....I'll let the seller tell you but I've looked extensively and think the price they are asking is low.

I wish it was the floor plan of our dreams but alas, not the twin FB we are looking for. Sounds like a treasure for someone else!!
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
3 Rivet Member

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
Terrific Trailer For Sale

Just posting again to let those who haven't seen my post of this great trailer that has been well taken care of. If you are interested, please pm me and I will send you their information!

Nancy
Old 07-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #10
1 Rivet Member

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Madison , Wisconsin
Airstream still for sale

Is you friend's 25' airstream still for sale? I am new to the airstream world and this site. Can I get her contact information if it is still for sale?
Mfdfyr is offline   Reply With Quote