Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > WBCCI Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1963 24' Tradewind
Pittsford , New York
Question Newbie Q:Best & Biggest Rallies?

Just bought an Airstream yesterday and I am interested in going to a rally. From what I understand, the Sarasota FL is the 2nd biggest rally - what is the biggest? What are other good ones to goto? WOuld like to see a lot of airstreams and attend (and if close enought participate) in the open houses.

Thought/info appreciated!

Thanks,

-Sig
sigv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Full Time , Anywhere USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigv
Just bought an Airstream yesterday and I am interested in going to a rally. From what I understand, the Sarasota FL is the 2nd biggest rally - what is the biggest? What are other good ones to goto? WOuld like to see a lot of airstreams and attend (and if close enought participate) in the open houses.

Thought/info appreciated!

Thanks,

-Sig
The WBCCI International Rally is the biggest. Up to 2000 units attend. It's being held in Salem Oregon this year.

Your WBCCI Region most likely will be holding a rally that all it's Units attend. I'm unsure how many you'd see there. The Region 1 Rally is being held by the New England Unit this year, we expect 120 to 150 rigs will be in attendance. We will be having a vintage day during this rally (with open house) too.

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
1954 25' Cruiser
1990 34.5' Airstream 345
VC Highlands , Nevada
Send a message via Skype™ to Buttercup
You may want to take a look at the rally calendar to see what is happening in your area as well...
Buttercup's Web Site. WBCCI #17330, 11281 & 7830. VAC Past President, TAC NV-2 & NV-3
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote