Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > WBCCI Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2004 34' Classic S/O
Brooksville , Florida
New Special Event National Rally

I am happy to report that the Cape Cod Unit has had the Columbus Day Weekend Provincetown rally designated as a National Special Event Rally! the first article and signup to appear in the Feb Blue Beret!
Dan
DFDureiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
1957 22' Custom
1963 16' Bambi
Vacationland , Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFDureiko View Post
I am happy to report that the Cape Cod Unit has had the Columbus Day Weekend Provincetown rally designated as a National Special Event Rally! the first article and signup to appear in the Feb Blue Beret!
Dan
That's great, Dan!
A National Special Event Rally next to the National Seashore on a National holiday. We will be sure to sign up early this time.
Thanks
Gary
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PTown 086.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	91426   Click image for larger version

Name:	PTown 090.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	91427  

safari62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #3

2007 25' Safari FB SE
1962 19' Globetrotter
Colden , New York
i can state that the people at this rally have been great . EVERYONE IS WELCOME. we have had a wide range of ages atralluy from kids to seniors and all have enjoyed it . It seems like everyone has a great time and u will be sure to make new friends here. We are a postive group thats enjoys peoeple from all over. I will make sure that anyoneshowing up will have help parking make sure u meet evreyone and not be left out on your own to do things. I will be making the trip from Buffalo and have a frind that will be coming about 15 hrs away to be there with us too . So please come join the fun anjd make this speciall event rally your special event .
dodgeair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

1993 34' Limited
Scituate , Massachusetts
This Special Event Rally is almost full. With about two months to go, all 30 w/e sites will surely be taken. My advice? Sign up ASAP!

This is a 5-day event with two National Holidays being celebrated. We will enjoy 6 meals of which the "Main Event" is an honest to goodness sit down dinner with lobster or chicken & ribs. Everyone participating in the dinner (which is optional), will also enjoy steamed clams, potato salad, clam chowder, corn on the cob & rolls.

The whole event takes place just outside the downtown area of Provincetown; campsites within walking distance of this cool little village is a huge benefit in that you can leave your tow vehicle parked at your trailer.

Bringing your bike is a plus too, because there are oodles of places to ride and view the dunes along the shoreline. There is a bike rental store at the campground entrance for those not interested in lugging their bikes.

Ever been on a whale watch? You can easily sign up for one nearby. The local area has restaurants galore and with loads of shops to peruse for your favorite gifts or memorable purchases.

Take a look at the Cape Cod Mass. Unit website for the Special Events page. You will be glad you did. Cape Cod Unit Special Event Rally

See you at P'town!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #5

Savannah , Georgia
I'll be heading to Ptown over Halloween. Does anybody have any suggestions on B&B or hotels to stay. Only going for weekend, so not traveling with camper.
yipiia is offline   Reply With Quote