Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > WBCCI Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1958 30' Sovereign of the Road
Plymouth , New York
Send a message via Skype™ to robandzoe
CNY Pageant of Bands June 5-8 2008

Once again, for the third time, we be in central NY rallying around the Sherburne Pageant of Bands - check here and list if your coming.. it's called a boon docking rally as I'm very busy right now and there won't be any frills this year, just a bunch of friends Airstreaming over the weekend. I know gas is high... but it'll be fun... I know alot of the attendees are quite local. So, go to the rally link and come on out!!! See ya on Thursday:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...6-5;&e=434&c=1

Rob
https://bakersacresofchenango.blogspot.com/
Courtesy parking
Flag Pole Holders - https://robsflagpoleholders.blogspot.com/

robandzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1959 26' Overlander
Putnam , Connecticut
Cann't make it this year, see you in Virgin i a .
Over59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Plymouth , New York
Typical June weather in CNY

So, here in Central NY, we are looking forward to a small get together with everyone. I'll be pulling over to the site around 9am on Thursday. The site is the park ( Galena Park ) in the town of North Norwich, NY 13814, right in the center of town - we'll try a wagon wheel this year. I say boon docking rally but actually we'll have access to power (if you bring an extension cord) that is rally electric - no heaters or AC.. and we'll have water if you have a long enough hose.

Here's the weather report... no rally fee - I only ask for a small donation that I can collect (whatever you feel like giving) and give to the town for the use of the facilities. There will be a bathroom available, picnic tables under the pavillion, a sink and stove with oven in the kitchen of the pavillion too. Right now I know of about 10 trailers coming. The parade is Saturday at noon time just 5 miles north in Sherburne.. the 60th I think. Potluck Friday and Saturday night to get us together. Maybe we'll do a potluck breakfast Friday am...who knows... it's a no-frills and no agenda / schedule kind of get together, and with no rally fee - that's helping ya out with the price of gas. Open house (public might stop in) Saturday evening.

So, come on over to central NY for a good time.

SYDTR! Rob

ThursdayChance Of T-Storm
Hi: 75°
POP: 40% Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Thursday NightChance Of T-Storm
Lo: 65°
POP: 30% Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent.FridayPartly Sunny
Hi: 90°
Partly sunny. Highs around 90.Friday NightPartly Cloudy
Lo: 69°
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.SaturdayChance Of T-Storm
Hi: 89°
POP: 40% Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Saturday NightChance Of Showers
Lo: 61°
POP: 30% Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s.SundayMostly Sunny
Hi: 89°
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.Sunday NightChance Of T-Storm
Lo: 65°
POP: 30% Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Courtesy parking

Old 06-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
Rivet Master

Plymouth , New York
Just pulled in

Well, 420 miles pull home tonight, leaving northern Virginia in a nasty storm... it was a good pull home... no issues. So, now I'll pull over to the Rally site tomorrow am around 0900 and start setting up. Looking forward to seeing the 7 that are showing.... maybe more will surprise by stopping in. Weather looks on and off. So, if you're in the area, stop in to our little central NY rally.
Courtesy parking

Old 09-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

1985 34' Limited
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Brasher Falls , New York
Hi, my name is Ray and I just bought a 341/2ft Airstream motor home. I know nothing about rallys or boon docking. I don't know if this is for just trailers or any Airstream. What is pageant of bands? Does that mean there will be live music? If so what type of music?
How do I get involved? Ray
Jiggs is offline   Reply With Quote