Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-05-2020, 12:37 PM   #1
Rivet Master
 
Hans627's Avatar

 
2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Hanover , Pennsylvania
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,948
2021 International Rally, Lebanon TN

We just registered for the 2021 Int. Rally to be held in TN. Hopefully the virus will be a bad memory by then and the rally can proceed as planned.

Should be a good time as all rallies are!

See you there!
Hans627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:52 AM   #2
Rivet Master

 
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
2022 Atlas
Homosassa , Florida
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 720
Stop by Tennessee Cumberland Plateau Campground on your way. It's beautiful here.

Jim
Tater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:46 PM   #3
Rivet Master
 
2015 25' Flying Cloud
Schaumburg , Illinois
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 506
This will be our first rally, international or other, so we are not familiar with the events, supporting vendors that attend, etc. I am wondering if there would be suppliers, selling goods and services, and performing on-site upgrades. For instance, upgrading my trailer to Lithium batteries, or upgrading to add more solar panels, or getting a replacement mattress ?? Is it common for services like that to be part of the international rally, or should I abandon that idea, and take care of such things on my own ? It would certainly be convenient to make arrangements for upgrades to happen at the rally. Thanks in advance for anyone who can offer what to expect along those lines.
1StreamDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 07:58 AM   #4
Grace the Airstream
 
2020 27' Globetrotter
Powhatan , Virginia
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 172
Looking forward to the Rally. We registered yesterday.

We will be traveling from Richmond, VA likely a day or two before the event if anyone wants to caravan.
pdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 06:12 AM   #5
Rivet Master
 
Hans627's Avatar

 
2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Hanover , Pennsylvania
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1StreamDream View Post
This will be our first rally, international or other, so we are not familiar with the events, supporting vendors that attend, etc. I am wondering if there would be suppliers, selling goods and services, and performing on-site upgrades. For instance, upgrading my trailer to Lithium batteries, or upgrading to add more solar panels, or getting a replacement mattress ?? Is it common for services like that to be part of the international rally, or should I abandon that idea, and take care of such things on my own ? It would certainly be convenient to make arrangements for upgrades to happen at the rally. Thanks in advance for anyone who can offer what to expect along those lines.
Yes there are vendors selling their wares. Some are specifically AS related, some just RV related. But I doubt there will be anyone there actually doing upgrades like solar or battery. But you will be able to get information about the same. Plus there are many seminars on everything from cooking to remodeling your AS.

One thing I got installed on my AS at the Doswell Rally was the EZ Start devices for my A/C's. Was a fairly easy installation process.

All these things plus the entertainment, making new friends and meeting old ones, makes it a fun time!

You will have a good time!
Hans627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:47 PM   #6
2 Rivet Member
 
2021 16' Bambi
Nashville , Tennessee
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 43
We live 45 min away from Lebanon so it seemed serendipitous that the first year with our Airstream the rally happened to be so close by, and we had to attend. Booked our tickets and looking forward to meeting folks and seeing some sweet setups.
NeonFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 02:50 PM   #7
Happily Chuggin' Along
 
Dozer1960's Avatar
 
2020 30' Flying Cloud
Buchanan , Tennessee
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 15
TN Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonFlamingo View Post
We live 45 min away from Lebanon so it seemed serendipitous that the first year with our Airstream the rally happened to be so close by, and we had to attend. Booked our tickets and looking forward to meeting folks and seeing some sweet setups.
We live up in the Paris, TN area and are planning to be there as well.

Brian
__________________
2020 Flying Cloud RBQ
2020 F-250, 7.3L Platinum
Blue Ox Sway Pro
Airstream Club International - Carolinas 10124
Dozer1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:15 AM   #8
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 17,539
New threads are cropping up about this rally. Is this the main thread for info?

Here is the home page:

https://airstreamclub.org/
Contact email addresses: https://airstreamclub.org/contact-us
Rally see also: https://airstreamclub.org/node/45470
Registration: https://airstreamclub.org/lebanon-20...1-registration
Amazon Hub lockers: https://airstreamclub.org/lebanon-20...zon-hub-locker

Have fun.

FYI
FWIW
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:26 AM   #9
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 17,539
PS -- Is AirForums going to create a new sub-forum for the "Airstream Club" [now that WBCCI is not the correct operative term] at the following "The Rally Zone" master forum?

https://www.airforums.com/forums/f47/

"Airstream Club" search results here on AF:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Airs...=airforums.com

Re-invention of WBCCI 2020 thread:

https://www.airforums.com/forums/f28...ci-200066.html

FYI
FWIW
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #10
Site Team
 
azflycaster's Avatar

 
2002 25' Safari
Dewey , Arizona
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,180
Images: 62
Blog Entries: 1
In case you have not seen my posts on FB, I am putting together a morning golf outing during the rally this year. If you are interested, please drop me a line at WB7513@gmail.com
__________________

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 04:03 PM   #11
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 17,539
Thanks Richard . . . has the Airstream Club decided not to participate on AirForums.com? In years past, there was always a main thread here for the annual WBCCI International Rally IMO.

2019 for instance:

https://www.airforums.com/forums/f28...va-183557.html

. . . with the first post on 6/28/2018 . . . well in advance of the July 2019 rally.

https://doswell.wbcci.net/

Also per Post #9 in this thread, will there be a new "Airstream Club Rallies" sub-forum in addition to the old "WBCCI Rallies" sub-forum?

Thanks.
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:35 PM   #12
Retired
 
tvketchum's Avatar
 
2008 30' Classic
Currently Looking...
Livingston , Texas
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 830
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
Thanks Richard . . . has the Airstream Club decided not to participate on AirForums.com? In years past, there was always a main thread here for the annual WBCCI International Rally IMO.

2019 for instance:

https://www.airforums.com/forums/f28...va-183557.html

. . . with the first post on 6/28/2018 . . . well in advance of the July 2019 rally.

https://doswell.wbcci.net/

Also per Post #9 in this thread, will there be a new "Airstream Club Rallies" sub-forum in addition to the old "WBCCI Rallies" sub-forum?

Thanks.


Maybe update the WBBCI headers to Airstream Club International or ACI.....
__________________
Tom
AIR 71620
WBCCI 5809 Reg 9 Unit 155
2008 Classic 30'
2019 F250 4x4
tvketchum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 07:31 PM   #13
Reads a lot
 
2017 30' Classic
Titusville , Florida
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,209
Images: 1
Following
__________________
Lauri

She Believed She Could so She Did.
kendrick.l.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:15 PM   #14
2 Rivet Member
 
2010 30' Flying Cloud
fredericksburg , Texas
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 37
Lebanon 2021. Calender of events and vendors

Wheee can I find the events list of vendors. As of today how many airstream rigs are signed up. Very little info about a international rally so near.
fbgairstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:53 AM   #15
Rivet Master
 
2019 30' International
Pennsylvania , Pennsylvania
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,016
I haven't found a vendor list, but there is a schedule of daily events on this link.

https://airstreamclub.org/lebanon-presentations
__________________
If you ain't havin' fun you ain't doin' it right

2017 Ford CCSB F250 XLT 6.2L Gas 4x4 Ruby
2019 International Serenity 30 Rear Twin
majorairhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:41 PM   #16
Rivet Master
 
2015 25' Flying Cloud
Schaumburg , Illinois
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 506
anybody bring your bikes to the rally ?

As we get closer to the actual rally, I am starting to prepare my packing plan, and wondering if those who have been to prior big rallys could share experience and insight about the value/practicality of brining our bikes (they are e-bikes). When camping in state and national parks, we like to bring them but a rally is a very different scenario, and one we still have never experienced. They are fairly heavy, and take of a substantial portion of the truck bed, so if they have little or no value, I would just leave them home. Have any of the forum members wished they had bikes when attending the large rallies ? Thanks in advance for insights.
1StreamDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:26 PM   #17
Rivet Master
 
rideair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,667
Majorairhead,

A vendor list would be nice. I personally would like to know if "Zip-Dee" is planning to attend, would love to have the fabric replaced on my 34' while there, if they could do it.

My guess, won't know until it's to late to make it happen ;-(

Enjoy,
__________________
Paul Waddell
rideair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:04 PM   #18
Rivet Master
 
2015 25' Flying Cloud
Schaumburg , Illinois
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 506
I have not seen a list published that I could cut/paste here, but if you are registered for the rally, there is an APP you can download that has all kinds of additional info, including exhibitors, schedules, meetings, etc. I do see Zip-Dee shown in that app. Heres some info I got via e-mail, I am just repasting it here, I am not a contact for facilitating any of this stuff.

Here are instructions for setting up Grupio on your device:
On your Smart Phone or Tablet, go to the App Store
Type in "Grupio" in the Search box
Select the "Grupio - Conference & Event App”
Install this app
After it installs, Open the Grupio app
Using the Search button at the top right, type in "Lebanon"
Click on the Airstream Club International Lebanon Rally, and you're there!
You also can access Grupio on your computer by using the following link: Grupio for Lebanon.

(screen shot of a portion of the list .... )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	list.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	397899  
1StreamDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 06:45 AM   #19
Rivet Master
 
mbmbstreamer's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari SS SE
1969 27' Overlander
Martinez , Georgia
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1StreamDream View Post
As we get closer to the actual rally, I am starting to prepare my packing plan, and wondering if those who have been to prior big rallys could share experience and insight about the value/practicality of brining our bikes (they are e-bikes). When camping in state and national parks, we like to bring them but a rally is a very different scenario, and one we still have never experienced. They are fairly heavy, and take of a substantial portion of the truck bed, so if they have little or no value, I would just leave them home. Have any of the forum members wished they had bikes when attending the large rallies ? Thanks in advance for insights.


Bikes are a great idea. There are a number of camping areas at the Fairgrounds and the main activities will be in one area of the grounds. The site has roads and should be very friendly for bikes. We are taking ours.
__________________
Matt
WBCCI # 3518
TAC# GA-6
mbmbstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 09:25 AM   #20
Ready-to-Travel
 
pmclemore's Avatar

 
2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,108
Paul,

ZipDee has always been so helpful, I bet if you call them they would bring your awning material and save a timeslot for you.

Pat
__________________
--------------------------------------
Somebody, please, point me to the road.

AIR 3987
TAC VA-2
WBCCI 4596
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lebanon - The tiny Country near Israel George Diab Global 'streaming 1 07-23-2022 01:36 PM
Need recommendation to ship '78 Excella 31 foot from New Jersey to Lebanon George Diab Shipping & Export/Import 2 05-28-2016 11:24 AM
Airstream Sightings - Country Living show in Lebanon TN djarrett Off Topic Forum 0 04-23-2016 10:34 PM
Shipping our Excella to the Middle East - Mountains of Lebanon George Diab 1978 Excella 9 08-22-2015 03:26 PM
New to the forum from Lebanon, Oregon whitefishblu Member Introductions 11 06-24-2012 11:11 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.