Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #2561
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Good morning Sisters! Long time no type. Just passing through right now but I have some nice size fire logs and some cinnamon sticks for the cider. Laundry is calling so I'll catch y'all later.

suz
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #2562
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Hey all you crazy ladies....I am just back from a trip without my Airstream - felt real funny trying to pack a real suitcase instead of a 22'X8' tin tube

I had not flown in 9 years so I could not believe how much all has changed - all the regulations and restrictions are quite interesting to say the least.

I had a great time in the mountains of Georgia - golfing and touring taking lots of photos as usual. I have never played golf in a Mountain environment before - it is amazing. We had a really great quaint cabin, lots of fires and coronas, excellent food and lots of laughs topped off with a huge Hot tub to sooth the aging aching bones

Then a quick trip to the shores of Charleston to stay two nights on a "Craigs List find" a 32' Sailboat at Ashley Harbor instead of your standard Hotel room...It was an great experience.

I have to winterize my sweetie this weekend...and then somehow figure out how I can manage a snowbird trip - hopefully by early Feb to April like last year...

I have my surgery date now - late April - for my ankle joint replacement, and have a mission to drop the weight over the most difficult time of year ha Christmas and winter...hmm should be very interesting.

Hope you are all well....

Hey Vic..a big welcome to you....hope to meet up down the road sometime...

Hi Sue - long time no hear - glad you stopped by - are you heading south again this year?

Steph that is great to spend time with your Dad - I remember pics you posted a long time ago with you and you fellas in your Yaks. Peter and I's last trip was up to High falls - it was a lovely day in late September - but that is it for the year now - it snowed yesterday apparently so winter is now some what official.

Hi Dannie hope you are doing well with your new trailer - have you got all the kinks out from your latest trips..

Hi Lou - still have not forgot your handles - as soon as I find them I will send them.

PS Carol - I finally finished that book you lent me!!!! I had set it down just before the April Ohio Rally (gosh what is it now 1.5 years ago??? - with all that was going on I never really had a chance to get back into it...so my long bus to Buffalo, layovers and flights south gave me a perfect opportunity to finish it.

Guess we will all be right back into the roaring fires as it gets chillier....as I am cutting out all the naughty drinks and foods I will not be able to offer you up some campfire goodies....I hope to get skating next week - it will be a bit painful but the only anaerobic exercise I can do for a few months to help with the pound shedding.

anyone have some good ideas for healthy foods that don't involve cottage cheese, fancy nuts, salads and well all the stuff I really hate to eat...when I eat that stuff it just makes me want to binge!!! LOL
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #2563
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Hi Sharon! Sounds sooo nice, a cabin then a sailboat. Pictures girlie, puleeze!

Healthy foods, that's a hard one. I have been trying the South Beach diet the last couple of weeks. It's just like Atkins but with good fats and carbs and no counting. So I have had a steady supply of underwhelming eggs, salad, cheese, and diet jello. Oh I know it could be so much better than that but I haven't been cooking except for the occassional grilled meat.

I tell you I could go for some of those ribs you made us for dinner at the rally.YUM!!! And that Diane Sauce is gooood.

How about them apples, lol? Ladies, fresh fruit and vegetables with a tasty yogurt dip? Hey everybody's stopping by. Cool! More stories, if you got em. Suz pop on back with Dannie and Lou and every body, laundry can wait.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #2564
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
South Beach

I used the SouthBeach diet and shed 30 lbs. The only trouble was that we went Airstreaming and those nice potlucks are NOT good for keeping it off. I am back to my normal "fat" self again.
Hi Sharon! Glad to hear you had a good time on vacation. Sorry to hear that you are going to have to lose weight too. It is harder on us women! Glad the surgery is scheduled. Keep us posted!
Larry and I spent last week at home and sick. Down with flu like symptoms, but not too bad. Just a nasty sinus infection remains for me. We both saw the doc. She pronounced us well. We don't feel that well yet...all tired out all the time, but we will get thru it.
We winterized our Airstream on Wed. Darn! I hate putting it to bed for the winter. A sad day! Larry is going to move some stone around in the driveway today to level her up while she waits for Spring. Today is supposed to be in the 60s and sunny. Maybe I will find time to go out there and visit awhile.
Hope you are all having some sunshine!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #2565
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Ha don't you just love technology...we mention weight loss, and certain diets and poof the side advertising matches your discussion of the day - gotta love it...not sure what shows up on your daily screen when you pop onto this thread but mine over to the left shows a cartoon of a lovely lady in a bikini the size large kind that shrinks to Americas dream ha you know like the one when you were 22 just married and laying flat letting gravity take its rightful place in flattening those ABS! LOL....

I just don't want to do any diets! - I really want to change my whole outlook on food and eat stuff and do stuff that is just generally GOOD for you and not make you gain your weight back or make you count calories or watch what you have to eat all the time....

One I don't want to become a diabetic - it is in my family and I face it day in and day out.

Two I have to keep the weight off to allow my prosthesis ankle the best fighting longevity.

I know - cut out Happy Hour - LOL....

Will select a few photos and post them later from my trip...
Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #2566
4 Rivet Member

2003 22' International CCD
Seattle , Washington
Send a message via MSN to JulianneJ
Good for you not jumping on the diet bandwagon, they dont work. Sure you lose weight then the minute you go back to your old habits bam you have gained everything back plus some. Like you said in early post if you feel deprived you will crave something you know you shouldnt have. I say everything in moderation is key.

I have had to learn to love exercise, not an easy task for this sofa loving knitster. Several times a week I do kickboxing. I get to hit something which makes me feel wonderful and burn 800 calories in an hour, such a win win for this kid. This morning the gentleman instructing the class said "give me this hour and you can do whatever you want the rest of the day" I had to holler "woohoo".

Real Women Have Curves!

2003 International CCD
JulianneJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #2567
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
While the South Beach Diet is classified as a diet it breaks the addiction to bad empty calorie carbs, such as over refined and processed bread, cake, candy, and teaches you about the glycemic index of foods and how and what to eat to have good heart health throughout your life by making healthy choices of good fats and quality foods. I know yoyoing all my life too but mostly because I stop trying to eat properly and go back to poor habits.

Kick boxing!! Yeow!! I'm up for that AND the personal trainer. Julienne can we sign up too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Piggy_karate-763350.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	90506  

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #2568
4 Rivet Member

2003 22' International CCD
Seattle , Washington
Send a message via MSN to JulianneJ
Too funny! Miss Piggy rocks!

2003 International CCD
JulianneJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #2569
2 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
san antonio , Texas
Talking Another Silver Sister

I'm a Silver Haired Silver Sister who has very little experience with travel trailers. This forum is great! I have gone on line several times trying to find out how many other women out there are rv handlers. It's like google never heard of such a thing. My husband was disabled a couple of years ago, but we considered it just a bump in the road. We are now back to traveling when we can get away, although I am now the caretaker of both rv and mate. When we considered a travel vehicle we began looking and test driving motorized rvs and ended with an Airstream 25' Safari. I'm slowly learning to hookup and tow, but still have to get backing up down to an art. Bought a Dodge diesel with all the comforts and went camping for the first time in Kerrville, Texas in September (after the heat wave and drought). I have amazed myself at being able to do things I thought I could not do. My confidence has risen about 90%. Reading the forum has helped me greatly. I'm so excited to read the Silver Sister news and hope it continues to be a part of the forum. By the way, is there any melted chocolate to dip those marshmellows in?
judybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #2570
Rivet Master

1995 30' Limited
Ashland , Missouri
Welcome, Judybug! You are proof that Silver Sisters "can do it!" I loved your phrasing that the disabilities your family was facing were just "bumps in the road." What a great attitude for tackling life's challenges We are so glad you found us and we hope we'll all learn more together by sharing our experiences. BTW, Carol, I love that kickboxing Miss Piggy. I may have to go dig out my Muppets Christmas Album just to hear her rendition of the Twelve Days of Christmas! About South Beach and other similar diets, I believe they are worth practicing because they do help us see outselves free of dependence on all those white, sugary high glycemic "foods" that lead to craving more and more. I followed the Dr. Atkins plan five years ago and lost about 45 pounds. Yes, about half of that is back, but it's come back slowly, and I prefer to remind myself of the pounds that stayed away and how possible it is to return to the plan and the wellbeing I felt while on it. In fact, I'm starting the fourteen day introduction Monday and I can't wait for that sense of feeling better that cutting out those "bad carbs" can bring. Looking better is great, but greater still is that inner sense of improving health. ~G
Chev Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison, 4X4, Crew Cab
WBCCI #5013 AIR #2908
WDCU
Go, Mizzou...Tigers on the prowl!
maxandgeorgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #2571
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Well that kinda sucks!

Don't come here very often and took all that time to post photos and poof gone - I may or may not post them again - will see if the administrators can restore the site from their back up....

But thanks for the nice comments Carol on my photos!

It was a nice change from being in the trailer - but I still missed traveling with my trailer.

To save about $600 it took me the same amount of time to get to my destination by truck, bus & plane as it would have if I had driven....I would not have had to drag luggage around or be subject to the intense security measures - nor worry about being over weight! with my bags that is tee hee.

The border crossing had me in a blood people line up rather than in my truck and it was cold standing out side dragging my clubs in their bazooka case and my heavy bag for 10 days - certainly not used to limiting my clothing selection that is for sure!!

Anyway the Sail Boat was simply pure luck. The idea just popped into my head that surely there are some people that own boats would want a few months slip fees paid when they don't use there boat all the time. Just like those with vacation properties. Ha the day I checked out Craigs List there just happened to be the one listing and it happened to be right in the Charleston Harbor area - there are several marinas along that strip.

The sail boat needed lots of TLC but it did the trick. I had wifi if needed but I did not lug my computer with me this trip. The head was hmm a bit scary and only used it for tinkles at night so I did not have to wander the docks late at night. (still scary though - ha the toilet that is!!) The marina facilities were top notch and certainly made up for the scary head on the boat.

I tried my hand at cooking something really simple - Mac & Cheese with lots of wobbly pops. It was really nice to fall asleep to the rocking of the boat. The wind was minimum so all the lines and tethers did not rattle, but even that sound is very soothing if you are a boater. I miss being on a boat..but you can rent one pretty much anywhere you travel with your Airstream so I will have to keep that in mind.

I would like to look at my airstream as the Home base concept - just that my home base is "mobile". and not miss out on other experiences that you would do if you did not have a trailer. Not sure if that made any sense?

PS Hi judybug..A big welcome to you. It is so courageous of you to hang in there and start towing. Life throws us all sorts of curves, we just have to find the best way we can to keep our happiness and live life to its fullest! Kudos to you...and hope to see you down the road sometime.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #2572
2 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
san antonio , Texas
Smile Trailers and Boats

Ladybug, thanks for the encouragement. I know what you mean about sleeping on a boat. We had a boat until about three years ago and loved the whole boating and meeting people aspect of owning one. I guess for me the next thing after selling the boat was to find a way that we could travel and experience some of the same types of fun with people. With either a boat or rv you can be as private or social as you wish to be. Both boating and rving are just challenging enough to make life interesting.
judybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:14 AM   #2573
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Limited
we will go with our hearts , Texas
Hi everyone. Sorry I disappeared while trying to get to know you all. Well we finally are on our way to pick up our new home I was beginning to think it would not happen as the week we planned on leaving hubby was put back in the hospital and my knee that I had surgery on blew out, so we had planned to leave Monday had the dodge loaded up and there was a death in the family but we are on the road now. Hubby said he could drive the 1400 miles with min stops but that has proved to be wrong as we had to stop. Sadly I can't drive after my accident (head injury) so he is on his own. I am praying that he will be able to fulltime and see what he wanted to see but I fear it maybe to late... well we are going to try anyway as I don't want any regrets.

We are taking 5 of our Yorkies and Biewers and shaved down my show dog except one maybe just maybe we can hit a show or 2 on our travels. All the horses have been moved to a friends he told hubbie that he will keep them and all our belongings until we come back that way maybe there will be a miracle and hubbie will still have his things he worked so hard for. Another friend drove from TN to pick up the dogs and took them home to continue my name and bloodlines so all is well in many ways. We did have a few people make offers on the house but they fell through so we will walk away from the house keep it up for sale but it doesn't matter to me if it goes back to the bank as it will never be a home again and as I said it will prevent us from doing the last dream hubbie had. One thing is it darn hard to sit here and think that this is the last venture we will do together and makes me mad we were suppose to grow old together.

It was nice reading of all the trips here remember cherish life and enjoy it .... I have learned all the things that held us was just stuff it means nothing when I look at the fact of being together.

We will go back to the Dallas area to the liver instute and cardio for hubby to get his health stable and for me to have the last surgery on my leg, occu therapy for me with the AS they want to make sure I can live alone and figure that by mid Jan we should be able go to FL, he wanted to always go to Key West but sheesh we looked at RV parks and that will not happen lol like way over what we can afford well if I sell the car we can do it so it may go to car max also could sell other things as I said now it is all stuff and no longer means a thing to me only hubby does.

now when things chill out and I can relax remind me and I can sure give packing tips in small areas. I need to see how the AS packs up first though. One thing we will do is put a cargo crate behind the AS to act as a pantry in a way... well we made need to use it for my hoveround thing but I am thinking I can deal without maybe I friggin fell in the resturant last night was so embarrassed people stare at you like your an idiot.

Well get off here and take a shower hit the road again... I hope each of you have a blessed weekend and remember cherish all around you
Victorialhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #2574
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
cargo rack

Hi Victoria! Sounds like you are on the "road" to full timing and doing very well. I sure admire your positive attitude. You go, girl!!!!

DH was reading over my shoulder and says that you need to rethink the cargo rack on the tail end of the AS. He says that he researched that one in the threads here and it turned out to be a very bad idea. Rear end separation and other issues with load bearing and tongue weight. Maybe a hover round will go in the truck??? Perhaps someone else on here has another solution.

Good luck on your new adventure. Keep us posted!!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #2575
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Hey Judy - a fellow boater - were you power or sail?

Victoria I am sorry I missed your tragic story somewhere along the line. But it seems that you are most certainly taking life by the horns and making the best of it!! That really is all we can do.

As I would say - get busy living - or get busy dying. I prefer the living part no matter how long we may have - as we just never know. So yes life is precious and the people and friends we love are the most worldly type of possessions we could ever need - the rest is really just big dust collectors - and you know how we all feel about dusting around here!!

Be sure to make that hubby of yours stop frequently - life is life and you need to enjoy it when it is limited - stop and take in the sites - get off the interstate and enjoy the country side and step out and stretch those legs as much as you can - fresh air and great sites - nothing better.

PS I totally agree with Lou - unless you have what is called extenders welded to your underframe of the trailer to distribute the weight added to the bumper - you will give and put way too much torque at the back of the trailer. Some people forget that the tanks sometimes sit back there ad they basically if full take up all the strength of the frame - add weight not accounted for and you will run into trouble over time. Might want to look into a big drawer type thing for the back of your truck and see what sort of crate or storage system you can come up with there instead.

Then again shopping at the cheap stores town to town could also be an adventure in itself...

Well folks I guess the Forum did not restore their lost posts - so did anyone actually get to see the photos I posted from my trip - besides Carol - and should I post them again?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #2576
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Limited
oh loudruff tell your DH thanks for letting me know. I was going to just have one popped on. I guess I will have to do without and maybe it is a good thing and make my legs strong again never know

GT don't think of it as tragic which in Oct I would not have said that. Now we just had the fortune of being told of what is to come. Like tonight as he drove I was watching the stars and dang if I didn't let my mind drift and think how short the time will really be and how lonely the star watching will be. But I snapped out of it dried my eyes before he realized and thought ok this was our dream to grow old and get a RV and see the places we saw in the big truck and enjoy what we do have. Just the only flaw is we will not grow old together. DH will for sure have to stop often as we have found he gets tired easy and I get into a bit of pain so we will be a sight out there and I know people will think we are crazy or idiots but I don't care we are going to love and cherish all that we see or people we meet even the rude bimbo at the hotel Friday night. Only thing I have messed up is I forgot my cat she will need a new mommy and I did not know that SS disablity does different if the person is terminal (just found that tonight) so will have to figure that out sheesh maybe we should have let a lawyer do that part. This whole thing is crazy up until Oct our life was ok other than my accident then all of a sudden to do this we well I had to make fast decisions and I have no clue to what all I have done so it will be a mystery to be found down the road...

This trip has been very hard on both if us and maybe this dream will not happen. He has to stop often as my goofy Drs say I can't drive so not sure what will happen to be honest we may never to be able to hit the road but if I don't stay positive and at least try then in time I will always wonder and I do not want any regrets... I want all our days to be good no tears no negative just good

I would love to see your trip photos so let me know where they are

Well off to read the forum and see what to do about cold weather and water pipes... DH is not able to do much really but a friend will meet us in Dallas to help us Sorry I ramble so much and seem self centered here as I really am not just overwhelmed still as soon as we get a bit settled I will get back to myself which is really shy lol funny how some things in life force a person to be something they aren't

Hey I was putting my mind to decorating again now I am wondering if I can have tin ceiling tiles put in the AS ... found a fireplace (electric one) and pink flamingo christmas ornaments we will make our last Christmas a GRAND one and a pink one ... found a little pink tree for the ornaments as well
Old 11-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #2577
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Well I can not remember what I wrote last time with these photos and I am sure they are not in the same order either....

But this was my first trip away to the States without an Airstream. We rented a lovely little cabin in the GA mountains - nice and close to a really nice golf course photos next in next post.

The view from the cabin - kitchen, great room deck and hot tub was spectacular - the photos just do not do the mountain scape justice. We were there for Holloween and of course a full moon making the whole place light up one night it was really amazing.

There is never the same lighting over the mountain scape making each photo different - even with the mist and or fog it is really nice.

Name:	DSC_4589.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	91013

Name:	DSC_4571.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	91010

Name:	DSC_4576.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	91020

Name:	DSC_4585.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	478.9 KB
ID:	91021

Name:	DSC_4257.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	91011

Name:	DSC_4580.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	91012

And just a few shots around on a day I went off to see the sites, and left my friend to meet up with her good friend that lived close by.

Name:	DSC_4403.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	91017

Name:	DSC_4438.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	387.8 KB
ID:	91019

Name:	DSC_4422.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	91018
Old 11-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #2578
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
We got in a lot of golf around the cool and wet weather. The course was a challenge for sure. I have never played in the mountains before. There is not a single straight hole.

We must have lost 40 balls between us - but made up for it our last day on one particular hole and came out laden with balls we found. For me it made no difference as I could only take 12 home with me geeshhh....

Teeing off on a mountain Tee is so very deceiving and it gives a whole new meaning to yardage You think you have made it to pro level and your ball barely makes it to the fairway Oh I think I also mentioned that the cart paths was like being in a huge amusement park and thank goodness they have really great brakes!

The deer were so brave and we had to wait for them several times - I just could not imagine teeing off and hitting one....but maybe that is where the cabin got their wall piece.

We took a tour on one of the days it was rainy and cold - and went to the Amicocola State Park to see the falls....

When we were leaving our final day - we stopped to see the designated photo op - but could not see a thing for the trees - when I looked across the road what a photo op that was - a really nice Airstream - I still need to post the details on Airstream sighting Thread but someone sure has put a lot of work into that baby.

Name:	DSC_4194.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	91002

Name:	DSC_4163.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	91005

Name:	DSC_4538.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	91007

Name:	DSC_4541.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	91008

Name:	DSC_4250.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	91003

Name:	DSC_4215.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	91006

Name:	DSC_4559.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	91004

Name:	DSC_4271.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	91009

Name:	DSC_4326.jpg
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	91037

Name:	DSC_4592.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	369.4 KB
ID:	91038
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #2579
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
My last two days was spent on a little 30' sailboat - a last minute find on Craigs List.

I thought It would be neat to try something different and get me close to the water without having to re-mortgage my house - heck have you seen the prices in Charleston SC!!!

Although she needed a bit of TLC - it was great. I had two perfect days of weather. The first night was a glorious warm night and the moon filled the sky. My second night I had a spectacular sunset.

Unfortunately my friends schedule got a bit wacky and we could not get in some more golf but it worked out great. It has been a long time since I just sat topside on a boat, drank cold Corona and read a book in the warmth of the sun!!

I had really cute neighbours as well - such well behaved Dock Doggies....I could not resist - it was like they wanted me to take their photo.

The huge yachts at the end of the dock - surely made me drool with envy - and wondered when my mother load will be coming

The Harborage - Ashley Marina - Downtown Charleston

Name:	Ashley Harbor copy.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	91031

Name:	DSC_4620.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	91022

Name:	DSC_4741.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	91023

Name:	DSC_4738.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	91025

Name:	DSC_5028.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	91030

Name:	DSC_4808.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	91026

Name:	DSC_4851.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	91028

Name:	DSC_4836.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	91027

Name:	DSC_4888.jpg
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	91029

Name:	DSC_4974.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	91024
Old 11-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #2580
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Limited
I love the pictures !!! How beautiful each of them are. I love the traveling fur babies