Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #1841
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
You can also ask for Marsha when you call Walnut,,,989 634 9782
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:00 AM   #1842
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
OK Joe, we need the V.P. Of Statistics & Useless Facts to tell us how the ole thread is doing!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for a update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:31 AM   #1843
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Are we in third or fourth place overall?
Ralph and I want to know.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #1844
Rivet Master
 
wheel interested's Avatar
 
2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
OK - I dun it.

Hey as an aside, is anyone going to the Fall TCT Rally/Flea Market at Camp Dearborn (Sept 13-16, 2007)? Lorrie and I may drive in for the day Saturday to visit the Flea Market & Open House (both officially scheduled for 11am-3pm). Just wondering if we'll see anybody there that we know. If others drive in for the day we could always plan to head out to dinner at some nearby restaurant as a group afterward.
That sounds like fun Joe. You all probably know about some of the changes being in the car biz, but Brad's vacation is on hold pending the outcome with the new owners and his division, yeah limbo and holding... Perhaps we could make it and would love to go to dinner. Can anyone else make it next week-end?
__________________
Caroljb



photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #1845
Rivet Master
 
wheel interested's Avatar
 
2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Are we in third or fourth place overall?
Ralph and I want to know.
Try harder, get to work on this, people!
__________________
Caroljb



photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #1846
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
And Joe's position as V.P. Of useless facts and info is very important with a group like this one!! Just ask Buck.. Oh bye the way I have lot 161 Buck has 160 and Laura 178. Ive called Walnut and they have that all down...On the site map those lots look small. Map is not to scale.. They are big lots,,,All of them are !!!
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:54 PM   #1847
3 Rivet Member
 
Argosy man's Avatar
 
1973 Argosy 22
Carleton , Michigan
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
We will be missing the fall rally:(

Hey Everybody, October camping is the best! Diane and I used to always go to the upper peninsula in October, it was beautifull. Up there you just beat the snow in October, with it being in the low 40s at night. The big advantage to camping in October up there is frost has already hit and the bugs are all dead.

Unfortunately we are going to have to miss this rally, we are bummin. I have to work every Saturday now, and that Sunday there is an annual event we always attend. We will miss seeing you all.

The good news is that I was successfull at installing A/C on our trailer, so no more roasting in an aluminum can at next years rally. Hope you all have a wonderfull time at the fall rally, and I look forward to reading about it on the forum.
Argosy man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #1848
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
That sounds like fun Joe. You all probably know about some of the changes being in the car biz, but Brad's vacation is on hold pending the outcome with the new owners and his division, yeah limbo and holding... Perhaps we could make it and would love to go to dinner. Can anyone else make it next week-end?
My plans for the TCT rally are on hold until I know my work schedule. I may have to work the entire weekend. I am working this entire weekend.
I will keep you guys posted. I would love to do dinner somewhere after visiting the rally.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:56 AM   #1849
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argosy man
Hey Everybody, October camping is the best! Diane and I used to always go to the upper peninsula in October, it was beautifull. Up there you just beat the snow in October, with it being in the low 40s at night. The big advantage to camping in October up there is frost has already hit and the bugs are all dead.

Unfortunately we are going to have to miss this rally, we are bummin. I have to work every Saturday now, and that Sunday there is an annual event we always attend. We will miss seeing you all.

The good news is that I was successfull at installing A/C on our trailer, so no more roasting in an aluminum can at next years rally. Hope you all have a wonderfull time at the fall rally, and I look forward to reading about it on the forum.
Shawn,
I am sorry to hear that you and Diane will not be able to make the rally. I was hoping to see your A/C job!
Let's hope you can get the new flourescent lights in by the next rally too!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:16 AM   #1850
Rivet Master
 
66Overlander's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,823
Images: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Are we in third or fourth place overall?
Ralph and I want to know.
Rest assured that this thread is still in 3rd place with 1849 replies (i.e. this is the 1850th post, including the original post + 1849 replies). An it is still that largest thread having to do with a Rally. Unfortunately the Forum Search Tool that I have been using to come up with the statistics is on the fritz all of a sudden and is not returning valid results. However, since we are in 3rd place, it is not too dificult to get a little information about those threads ahead of us:

#1 is "New Airstream Game for You" at over 12,000 replies.
#2 is "word challenge" at over 6000 replies
#3 is this thread at 1849 going on 2000 replies.

I cannot easily tell you what thread is in the #4 spot because of the Search Tool problems.

There, that'll have to do for your "stats fix" for now.
__________________
Joe
Wally Byam Caravan Club International Historian
Vintage Airstream Club Historian
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:58 AM   #1851
Rivet Master
 
66Overlander's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,823
Images: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
That sounds like fun Joe. You all probably know about some of the changes being in the car biz, but Brad's vacation is on hold pending the outcome with the new owners and his division, yeah limbo and holding... Perhaps we could make it and would love to go to dinner. Can anyone else make it next week-end?
We've been super busy with projects at home lately, so I cannot say that we are 100% going to attend the TCT open house yet ourselves. I was just curious if others were going (especially Lou) and if so, making it a little get together for dinner seemed to make sense. I guess we'll see what the response is.
__________________
Joe
Wally Byam Caravan Club International Historian
Vintage Airstream Club Historian
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:07 AM   #1852
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
Rest assured that this thread is still in 3rd place with 1849 replies (i.e. this is the 1850th post, including the original post + 1849 replies). An it is still that largest thread having to do with a Rally. Unfortunately the Forum Search Tool that I have been using to come up with the statistics is on the fritz all of a sudden and is not returning valid results. However, since we are in 3rd place, it is not too dificult to get a little information about those threads ahead of us:

#1 is "New Airstream Game for You" at over 12,000 replies.
#2 is "word challenge" at over 6000 replies
#3 is this thread at 1849 going on 2000 replies.

I cannot easily tell you what thread is in the #4 spot because of the Search Tool problems.

There, that'll have to do for your "stats fix" for now.
WHEW!
I feel much better now!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #1853
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
We've been super busy with projects at home lately, so I cannot say that we are 100% going to attend the TCT open house yet ourselves. I was just curious if others were going (especially Lou) and if so, making it a little get together for dinner seemed to make sense. I guess we'll see what the response is.
AW SHUCKS! Thanks Joe!
I really hope we can make it. Although, it looks like my project at GMPT-Warren may be coming to a close the first of the year. That would mean my MASSIVE OT will be gone. I need to work as much as I can so I can bank some of this green!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #1854
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
I know I will sleep much better knowing we are #3!! Thanks Joe....
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #1855
Rivet Master
 
Rhonda's Avatar
 
1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 684
Unfortunately it is a long way to catch up to #1 and 2. Maybe we should start our own word challenge. I know we could start with Lou. Now someone can add the second word!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #1856
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
YIKES, Its V.P. of B.S........... What up Dawg????
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:03 AM   #1857
Rivet Master
 
Rhonda's Avatar
 
1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 684
Well you know with school starting it has been a mad house around here! But today I have a few minutes to check up on everyone. Just making sure you are keeping up on your posts. Everyone has been very quiet! Maybe we have officially run out of things to say. Well there will be new exciting stuff to talk about after the Mothball rally. Wish we could go!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #1858
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
yes where are all the posts at?? Tin??? Bone Crusher??? Slasher?? Silvertwin??? Airedale??? You girls are falling behind. Rhonda is doing her part and where has the first lady been??
__________________
"If your not living life on the edge... Your taking up too much room. WANTED, Single lady who loves and has a Airstream. Please send photo of Airstream and Tow Vehicle
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member) RALPH, KW8G..WBCCI # 4201 Metro Detroit & 4CU TAC # MI-007
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #1859
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
yes where are all the posts at?? Tin??? Bone Crusher??? Slasher?? Silvertwin??? Airedale??? You girls are falling behind. Rhonda is doing her part and where has the first lady been??
The First Lady is sitting here right beside me!
She does not get on the Internet much unless it is to do our banking.
BTW-I now have the fiberglass cap, tube steps and mud flaps on the truck! It looks totally different.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:13 PM   #1860
Rivet Master
 
Mikethefixit's Avatar
 
1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,153
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Patterson
What kinda flaps did U put on. I have a cap and rb's I havent yet put on flaps. I'm doin the small stuff a little at a time so I'm ready when we get a trailer, we are still looking.
"Good things come to those who wait and are patient.
Roger
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AIR Midwest : midwest rally maznblu Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 18 01-01-2010 08:55 PM
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Rally... InsideOut WBCCI Rallies & Events 28 12-08-2006 05:39 PM
Photos from the St. Patricks Day Rally @ Desert Star Ranch Andy R Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 4 03-21-2005 11:07 PM
Mystic Springs 2003 rally!! thenewkid64 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 41 04-02-2003 04:52 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.