Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #781
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Hey Steph!
Does that site look like the right one for you?
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:42 PM   #782
Rivet Master
 
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,449
Blog Entries: 5
okay Drum roll and be ready for some bad news and good news - which do ya want first....

Bad news Peter is cancelling out - he just can not see his way out of the Huge Video Dance Function at his work. And can not pull another staff from their vacation so that he can go on his!!Just not that kind-a-guy!!

But the good news is the FAMOUSE Slasher Sharon will be there with Henkles, just don't know what trailer I will be in

Sorry Lou but he promised to send me out with Canadian Ice.....

Ps not sure If I need a reservation - if there ain't no spots then I will just park under someones awning of in the middle of the dog run,,,,
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #783
HDS
2 Rivet Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
Hey Lou,
We have site #8. We'll be there Monday, my daughter and her roomate are tenting with us till Friday. They have to work the weekend, so they'll be out of Dodge before anyone gets in. I'll keep the lights on for ya.
HDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #784
Rivet Master
 
wheel interested's Avatar
 
2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,049
Great Herold, hold onto that good weather and send any other out for us will ya? See ya soon. I am bringing spinach stuffed mushrooms, if we are posting dishes.
__________________
Caroljb



photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:37 PM   #785
We can tow it!
 
tin sista's Avatar
 
1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,625
Images: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Hey Steph!Does that site look like the right one for you?
Sure does! Thanks!

Carol I'm gonna be first in line for those mushrooms!!!

Hey Harold say hi to Leann, looking forward to seeing you both this year!!
__________________
Steph in MI Air# 6996-
I Hockeytown USA!!
tin sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:35 AM   #786
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1963
okay Drum roll and be ready for some bad news and good news - which do ya want first....

Bad news Peter is cancelling out - he just can not see his way out of the Huge Video Dance Function at his work. And can not pull another staff from their vacation so that he can go on his!!Just not that kind-a-guy!!

But the good news is the FAMOUSE Slasher Sharon will be there with Henkles, just don't know what trailer I will be in

Sorry Lou but he promised to send me out with Canadian Ice.....

Ps not sure If I need a reservation - if there ain't no spots then I will just park under someones awning of in the middle of the dog run,,,,
No reservation needed!
We have 24 spots in the "oval" and another two or three in an "overflow" area right next to the "oval". I am sure we can accomodate everyone....
Tell Peter that I am going to really miss him! Now we need to find you a babysitter!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:37 AM   #787
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDS
Hey Lou,
We have site #8. We'll be there Monday, my daughter and her roomate are tenting with us till Friday. They have to work the weekend, so they'll be out of Dodge before anyone gets in. I'll keep the lights on for ya.
Harold,

I will update the map now! I just got home from work! YUCK! Need to get some sleep so I can go back into the plant tomorrow!
Thanks for leaving the light on for me! We should be in before dawn. I am going to pull in and sleep!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:38 AM   #788
Rivet Master
 
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,449
Blog Entries: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Now we need to find you a babysitter!
I got one - After I'm done with the Bone Crusher she said she would baby sit
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:39 AM   #789
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Great Herold, hold onto that good weather and send any other out for us will ya? See ya soon. I am bringing spinach stuffed mushrooms, if we are posting dishes.
HOLY COW!
I did not know that KFC was offering spinach stuffed mushrooms now!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #790
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Sure does! Thanks!

Carol I'm gonna be first in line for those mushrooms!!!

Hey Harold say hi to Leann, looking forward to seeing you both this year!!
I am getting SOOOO stoked! We are getting really close to rally time!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #791
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1963
I got one - After I'm done with the Bone Crusher she said she would baby sit
So....
Lemme see here.....
You are gonna kick her butt and then she is gonna babysit you?
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #792
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Updated site reservation list!

Site #3: Lou W.
Site #6: Lou P.
Site #8: Harold
Site #19: Steph
Site #20: John
Site #21: Carol

Please take a look at the post # that shows the updated reserved sites highlighted in yellow.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:42 AM   #793
1 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
jerome , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13
Private party?

Is this a private party? I am leaving Saturday morning, 8/4, to take 1 last look at and possibly purchase a 1970 Ambassador (I have looked at it twice already. This time I am going back armed with ALOT of info from this site). I wont be back in time to camp but I would really like to come out and check out some of your rigs and to put some faces to these posts. Do you have a pretty good turn out?

Aaron
metalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #794
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead
Is this a private party? I am leaving Saturday morning, 8/4, to take 1 last look at and possibly purchase a 1970 Ambassador (I have looked at it twice already. This time I am going back armed with ALOT of info from this site). I wont be back in time to camp but I would really like to come out and check out some of your rigs and to put some faces to these posts. Do you have a pretty good turn out?

Aaron
Aaron,
Sure, you can come out and join us! Saturday would probably be your best bet. We have an "open house" from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. We also have the potluck Saturday evening.
I am planning on a raffle and some other things too.
Come one out and take a look.
I kind of wish I still had my Argosy Minuet for you to see. We have three or four great looking and restored Argosys.
We also had two attendees last year that had a tastefully renovated early 60's Airstream. We have all types; from Buck's diesel pusher to the small early 60's Airstreams!
The forums are a decent source for information but nothing beats the face-to-face meeting with a group of people that share your passion.
We all hope to see you there!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #795
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead
Do you have a pretty good turn out?
Aaron
Yes.
We have 24 signed up here on the forums. I am not sure but usually there are three or four that do not visit the forums that attend the event as well.
It is going to be a blast!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #796
Rivet Master
 
66Overlander's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,823
Images: 41
Lou,
My new avatar showing the '94 Excella and the H2 is now in place. The Animated Lou avatar is no more (at least for now).
__________________
Joe
Wally Byam Caravan Club International Historian
Vintage Airstream Club Historian
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #797
Rivet Master
 
66Overlander's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,823
Images: 41
Lorrie liked where we were parked last year (I think #3 after Lou and Larry pulled out), but that is already taken, so I guess we'll opt for #4 or #5. Either should work for us. Either one is next to a Lou, but #5 is next to THE Lou! I wonder if we end up in #5 if I will mistakenly walk into out old trailer on #6 by mistake?

As for food, we will be bringing taco salad for the Saturday pot luck.

We are giving some thought to heading down to Apple Creek on Thursday evening after work. If we do we should arrive fairly late, but before dark.

Can't wait to see everyone again.
__________________
Joe
Wally Byam Caravan Club International Historian
Vintage Airstream Club Historian
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:54 PM   #798
Rivet Master
 
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,449
Blog Entries: 5
I will wait until it is all full then I can find a spot as far away from LOU and RALPH as possible

Don't take it personally guys but you scare the *&^%$ out of me! My rig is so small and light it could end up anywhere in the middle of the night!!
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:03 PM   #799
4 Rivet Member
 
eikel1we's Avatar
 
1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 450
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Ccw

Sharon, are you bringing the big gun or the little on this trip????? and the motion detecter???
__________________
sue and ike
'75 Tradewind - 25'
"Cupcake" air-912
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #800
Rivet Master
 
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,449
Blog Entries: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eikel1we
Sharon, are you bringing the big gun or the little on this trip????? and the motion detecter???
hey so you actually went through my couch drawer did you!! And you figured out what that nifty little thing at the side of the door does Well done girl...

The little one I only talk of but it stays at home in its case for those lonely nights in the forest
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AIR Midwest : midwest rally maznblu Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 18 01-01-2010 08:55 PM
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Rally... InsideOut WBCCI Rallies & Events 28 12-08-2006 05:39 PM
Photos from the St. Patricks Day Rally @ Desert Star Ranch Andy R Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 4 03-21-2005 11:07 PM
Mystic Springs 2003 rally!! thenewkid64 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 41 04-02-2003 04:52 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.