RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-18-2006, 02:33 PM   #181
HDS
2 Rivet Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
stop that ticking

I wish shampooing the rug was all I have to do, I don't have water or power in my trailer. We tried to fix a broken pipe, and found ourselves in a handbasket going somewhere. We'll be at the rally tho, even if we have no pipes. There's water at the faucet and a bathroom somewhere. Will each leak count as a broken thing for the competition?
HDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:27 PM   #182
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Looks like we have one more!

Shawn Simcheck and family has signed up now!
Looks like we are filling sites quickly!
I am stoked, guys!
21 and counting!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:30 PM   #183
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDS
I wish shampooing the rug was all I have to do, I don't have water or power in my trailer. We tried to fix a broken pipe, and found ourselves in a handbasket going somewhere. We'll be at the rally tho, even if we have no pipes. There's water at the faucet and a bathroom somewhere. Will each leak count as a broken thing for the competition?
I dunno....
I do know that we will have to verify these things! Man, can you imagine if I were to have to go through EVERYONES trailers all day Saturday? You would have nothing left in any of your refrigerators!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #184
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Hope you still have me down on the list John..I will be there Fri before noon I hope. Im going to the Metro Det X-Mas in July Rally this weeken itill Monday. Hey who and when do I pay?? Ralph...
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:39 PM   #185
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4201KW8G
Hope you still have me down on the list John..I will be there Fri before noon I hope. Im going to the Metro Det X-Mas in July Rally this weeken itill Monday. Hey who and when do I pay?? Ralph...
You can pay me right now if you like....
OH! You mean for the campsite at the rally? Well, it looks like we are going to be paying once we arrive there. The sites are all being held with John's personal credit card.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:42 PM   #186
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Spots in the group area...

Spots in the group area are filling up quickly.
There are only 24 of them in the group area. If you do not book one now using the "sign-up" feature here on the forums you may have to camp with the normal people in the square trailers.
If you are on the fence as to whether you are going or not... you should decide soon.
The first 24 who sign up here will get the 24 sites in the group area. 21 sites are taken already.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #187
Rivet Master
 
loudruff's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,246
Images: 5
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Thanks John!

Thanks for saving us our spots, John. We appreciate your trouble to look after all of us! We are hoping to see you on Thurs. afternoon sometime.

Lou and Larry
__________________
Larry and Lou
CP: Water/30 amp/waste dump/WIFI & Room for 2-3 units; PM us if you are headed our direction!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member


loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #188
2 Rivet Member
 
wagongirl's Avatar
 
1967 20' Globetrotter
Vintage Kin Owner
detroit , Michigan
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 59
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
Thanks for saving us our spots, John. We appreciate your trouble to look after all of us! We are hoping to see you on Thurs. afternoon sometime.

Lou and Larry
We second that!!!!! That was really great of you John. See you all on Friday after we get off of work. Look forward to meeting the "first timers" and seeing everyone again from last year.
Kirk and Beth
wagongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #189
We can tow it!
 
tin sista's Avatar
 
1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,625
Images: 82
Smile Thanks for making the rally possible!

Thanks Lou and John for all you are doing to make the rally possible!
__________________
Steph in MI Air# 6996-
I Hockeytown USA!!
tin sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #190
Rivet Master
 
2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,449
Blog Entries: 5
Big Fat Bummer!!!!

We are so sorry Lou and John - we just got the word today that Peter has to work on the Saturday - Go figure they approve his vacation this Monday but say you have to stick around for a big event Saturday and tell him two days after all our plans are set.

It is a new Job for Peter only been there 3 months The new Recreation Facility Manager for our Township - after 23 years with the City of Toronto.

As we said to A&M these are the sacrifices we will now face - in trade for Peter no longer having to drive 5 hours a day to work from where we live.

We wish all you guys a great weekend!

Sorry Lou - what a crap - I think I just might buy a bottle of whisky!

Take lots of pictures - please.
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:27 PM   #191
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
We are so sorry Lou and John - we just got the word today that Peter has to work on the Saturday - Go figure they approve his vacation this Monday but say you have to stick around for a big event Saturday and tell him two days after all our plans are set.

It is a new Job for Peter only been there 3 months The new Recreation Facility Manager for our Township - after 23 years with the City of Toronto.

As we said to A&M these are the sacrifices we will now face - in trade for Peter no longer having to drive 5 hours a day to work from where we live.

We wish all you guys a great weekend!

Sorry Lou - what a crap - I think I just might buy a bottle of whisky!

Take lots of pictures - please.
Hey! Like my Dad used to always say, "Don't pet the sweaty stuff". Uh, I mean, "Don't sweat the petty stuff".
Next year's rally will be held in honor of you two FINALLY making it to one!
Jobs come before camping. That is for sure. We will be thinking of you guys.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #192
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Thanks Lou and John for all you are doing to make the rally possible!
All I am doing is talking a WHOLE lot!
I am like Don King and John is like Mohammed Ali. John takes the beating and I promote!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #193
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagongirl
We second that!!!!! That was really great of you John. See you all on Friday after we get off of work. Look forward to meeting the "first timers" and seeing everyone again from last year.
Kirk and Beth
We will be waiting for ya! You guys are the main attraction anyway!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #194
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
I got a buddy coming!

One of my buddies from work will be joining us as well.
He bought an old Starcraft pop-up I had back a few years ago. He and his son love to camp.
They will be coming up on Friday.
I will get him to register on the forums and add his name to the list.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:28 PM   #195
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Where is the site to show whos coming to the rally???
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:29 PM   #196
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4201KW8G
Where is the site to show whos comming to the rally???
Try this:
http://www.airforums.com/forum...8-3;&e=241&c=1

This is where you signed up here on the forums.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #197
Rivet Master
 
Airboss's Avatar
 
1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,071
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
That did the trick.. I know it was but could not find it.. Tnx, Ralph
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:42 PM   #198
Rivet Master
 
66Overlander's Avatar
 
1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,718
Images: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Try this:
http://www.airforums.com/forum...8-3;&e=241&c=1

This is where you signed up here on the forums.
I checked the link and see that I am listed as participating, although I haven't signed up with the campground or anything. It pains me to advise that I am still tentative but most likely will be unable to make it. If you need my spot for somone else, take it. If a miracle happens and I can attend, I'll advise at that time, if a site is still available. Sorrrrryyy. I was really looking forward to LPPI 2 (Son of LPPI).
__________________
Joe
Wally Byam Caravan Club International Historian
Vintage Airstream Club Historian
WBCCI/VAC #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #199
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
I checked the link and see that I am listed as participating, although I haven't signed up with the campground or anything. It pains me to advise that I am still tentative but most likely will be unable to make it. If you need my spot for somone else, take it. If a miracle happens and I can attend, I'll advise at that time, if a site is still available. Sorrrrryyy. I was really looking forward to LPPI 2 (Son of LPPI).
Joe,
The way you appear on the "list" here is when you click on the "I will be attending" link.
I would like to keep you on the list. You are one of my heros!
I know what you mean about being "iffy". I have been struggling to keep things off of my professional calendar for that weekend. Trying to keep things from getting too overbooked for me is getting very hard to do. Too many people are wanting too much from me too quickly. I guess that beats having not enough people wanting very little from me with no timeframe.
I sure hope you guys can make it.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #200
Rivet Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagongirl
Hey all, we are hoping to attend. Nice location looking forward to seeing everyone.
Still interested in beanies, they don't have pink but muticolored??


TEE HEE hee. Sorry couldn't resist
Beth,
Where in the world can we get these? I want one SOOOO bad!
We should get them!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AIR Midwest : midwest rally maznblu Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 18 01-01-2010 09:55 PM
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Rally... InsideOut WBCCI Rallies & Events 28 12-08-2006 06:39 PM
Photos from the St. Patricks Day Rally @ Desert Star Ranch Andy R Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 4 03-22-2005 12:07 AM
Mystic Springs 2003 rally!! thenewkid64 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 41 04-02-2003 05:52 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.