Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #21
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
Can I sneak in if I have lots of pink Owens Corning fiberglass insulation, held in with lots of Dow Corning Silicone sealant?
markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 10:26 PM   #22
Rivet Master

1967 24' Tradewind
Alameda , California
Send a message via AIM to pinkflamingoes Send a message via Yahoo to pinkflamingoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dee
Cool idea! But maybe have the '67s have a place of honor and focus at center of rally but invite all Airstreams? That could be real cool. Choosing on summer 2007 is smart. 1967 is also my birthyear so maybe I could crash the party.
I just got back from a rally that Big Dee sort of organized. I highly recommend him for The A List.

Re: a big rally: I think people could be responsible for themselves, but I understand the concern: I wonder what other 67-ers could do to help? Can we form committees? Am I spelling Committee right?

I can do the web site, but I'm not all that great, but it at least will have all the info.

Till, you should not be responsible for doing everything, if we all pitch in it should work out OK.

Talk to Big Dee about how he did it, he said this time there wasn't that much work for him. What do you say, BD is it really true?

Kansas would be great, our PO could come visit his old trailer.

Near Kansas City? Whereabouts?

:-)

ingrid
1967 24' Tradewind #19104 ~ Forums #4449
pinkflamingoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:45 PM   #23
Rivet Master

Lisle , Illinois
OK, OK I see that this is a real popular idea.

If this is going east I will put in a vote for Amana Colonies in Iowa. Kansas is a little further south than I like to go. I like the cold.
AIR#3788 TAC IL-10
No trailers...
till is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:51 PM   #24
Rivet Master

1967 24' Tradewind
Alameda , California
Send a message via AIM to pinkflamingoes Send a message via Yahoo to pinkflamingoes
It's all the same trip through many many many many fields with cows for us, an extra few hundred miles or so makes no difference...

If you do decide to take this on, let me know what I can do. I can put up a web site for starters.

ingrid
1967 24' Tradewind #19104 ~ Forums #4449
pinkflamingoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags