Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > LP Gas, Piping, Tanks & Regulators
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-28-2020, 09:56 AM   #1
worried...happy...wo...ha

2015 25' FB International
Menlo Park , California
No gas arriving at my Atwood range burners

We have been using our stove quite a bit over the years (2014 International 25FB) and never had an issue (except for the igniter not really working).

We just arrived at our campsite and no gas is coming out of the burners and also not in the oven burner.

Both tanks are full, gas is making it to the fridge (I have it running on LP for an hour now without issue), I had all burners on for 2 min and just nothing comes out of them.

Thinking of pulling off the top and looking for the connector of the main line and see whether there is a clogged valve or similar.

Has anyone had this issue? Anything to be aware of?
Knuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2016 27' International
Sherwood Park , Alberta
I had this issue last year. I happened after a bit of a rough ride on an Interstate which caused the hard gas lines from the stove controls under the burners to dislodge from the burners due to the shaking. Put them all back in place and problem solved. Before the fix, I could smell propane when I turned on a burner in an attempt to light it.
thewarden is offline   Reply With Quote