Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > LP Gas, Piping, Tanks & Regulators
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-13-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1967 24' Tradewind
Flagstaff , Arizona
Magic Chef Harper All Temp

This is a repeat thread, since I cannot find my original! Sorry for the duplication.

I have a 1967 TradeWind with a Magic Chef oven. The stove works fantastic and I am assuming the oven does too. However, I am uncertain how to start the oven. The oven control dial has Harper All Temp on it. Does anyone know how I light the pilot light? Is it electronic, or do I need to put a match to it.

Thanks...jbob!
jbobarino3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off