Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Clubs, Organizations & Associations > WBCCI Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #301
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
I certainly agree with you but will add there are some that fall through the cracks of the old WBCCI and the IBT and the VAC, there are new members with new Airstreams. I have not gotten a good fix on just where I fit in. So far I have not renewed for this year which would be my fifth.
Where you fit in????? Whats with that Bone Crusher???? You fit in everywhere you go girl.. I know,,,Ive been there,,,A rally without Carol aka Bone Crusher is like Gleason without Carney, Martin without Lewis, Moe without Larry, Shall I go on??????
Old 11-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #302
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan

2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
I certainly agree with you but will add there are some that fall through the cracks of the old WBCCI and the IBT and the VAC, there are new members with new Airstreams. I have not gotten a good fix on just where I fit in. So far I have not renewed for this year which would be my fifth.
I agree with Airboss. In fact, I was hoping you would consider running for office...I certainly would vote for you!
WBCCI# 4821
https://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:04 AM   #303
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Shes got my vote too... I think C.J. for Prez has a nice ring to it.. I bet she could run away with it just off her friends on forums alone!!! ALL THE WAY WITH C.J. or C.J. ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #304
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Carol for President

Name:   invisible majority.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  87.3 KB

Ahem, thank you very much. Is this mike live?

All of us have to recognize that we owe our members more than what we have been giving them. I am not one to be content to sit and knit at the International seminars. In my bottomless power lust I have already hand picked my new IBT, the likes of which will be unprecedented within the 52 years of WBCCI history.

The challenges of change are always hard. It is important that we begin to unpack those challenges that confront this nation and realize that we each have a role that requires us to change and become more responsible for shaping our own future.

Voting is the most precious right of every member, and we have a moral obligation to ensure the integrity of our voting process for everyone.

As most here can attest to I have been undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my avatar.

What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our club. The IBT must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what benefits the entire club.

So confident, I am of victory, I have already appointed a transition team to take over the IBT from its current officers. One of the urgent tasks I have asked the group to preform was to design new WBCCI attire and beach wear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uniform.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	48835

These my campaign promises to you, once initiated, will change the face of Old Traditions and ring in New Horizons:

1. Each year on my birthday, every WBCCI member gets a cupcake and to attend a special event rally.

2. You will each have the option of rock, paper, scissors against the IBS for double-or-nothing on your dues fees."

3. On site rally Dairy Queens will be contracted for as soon as possible.

4. I will appoint a long range committee to find out what the heck is happening and make that report available to all members in 2036 at the July International in Siberia.

Campaign contributions are not being excepted by my branch offices.

Thank you for your support and keep your sunny side up.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #305
Rivet Master

2003 22' International CCD
Kiln , Mississippi
You got my vote, oh wait - I'M A MAL........
clancy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #306
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Thumbs up

No problem there, our new afirmative action will insure DOUBLE votes for MALS to equalize the imbalance of the past. To impliment the new voting procedure the structure will be so weighted as to make every individual MAL his or her own unit AND region and as such receive all allocated benefits and perks traditionally extended to those officers. However you must change your name to reflect some geographical location, such as Joe Montana or Minnesota Fats. ALSO NOTE: Your flag must be flown on your person and approved by the new IBT to qualify.

God Bless and enjoy that parking spot...

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #307
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan

2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Yeah!!! Carol's running for dog catcher! Wait, that job's been taken. I guess she'll have to settle for President of the U.S., no that one's been taken, too, plus it's not an election year for that one. Any state need a governor? Wait, I know, she can run for WBCCI President. Her platform is a lot less controversial than changing the club name or letting SOB's in. Besides, she's a lot prettier than the current president.
WBCCI# 4821
https://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #308
Rivet Master

Lisle , Illinois
I guess I will throw my hat in the ring.....

I am now running for Club clown.

Rubber chickens for all!!!!
AIR#3788 TAC IL-10
No trailers...
till is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:49 PM   #309
Rivet Master

1967 28' Ambassador
1963 19' Globetrotter
1970 29' Ambassador
Waukesha , Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by till
I guess I will throw my hat in the ring.....

I am now running for Club clown.

Rubber chickens for all!!!!
Till,

You're a shoe-in... we already know your an expert at the pratfalls.
https://byamcaravanner.blogspot.com/
byamcaravanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #310
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie's Mate
Yeah!!! Carol's running for dog catcher! Wait, that job's been taken. I guess she'll have to settle for President of the U.S., no that one's been taken, too, plus it's not an election year for that one. Any state need a governor? Wait, I know, she can run for WBCCI President. Her platform is a lot less controversial than changing the club name or letting SOB's in. Besides, she's a lot prettier than the current president.
And a whole lot smarter then the one in the W.H. now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #311
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Wonder if Carol would like me as a V.P. of one kind or another???? Maybe her manager? You know, run the whole show for her....Look at that picture in post 309.. Now how could you not vote for this fine lady???? C.J. all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #312
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Wonder if Carol would like me as a V.P. of one kind or another???? Maybe her manager? You know, run the whole show for her....Look at that picture in post 309.. Now how could you not vote for this fine lady???? C.J. all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you WHAT...if she really looks anything like that, than I will vote for her. Looks like we could use some heft in the top spot.

Yes, I am still working on it.
drag'nwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #313
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Yep Dave thats the ole Bone Crusher... Mighty fine lady I must say. looks like a true leader to me.. I would bust with "JOY" if she got the top job!! Hey,,, isnt that her middle name???? ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #314
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
It will be a job to provide enough recipe to get her through a meeting. She will need multiple assistants.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:45 PM   #315
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
And that she has.. I can see the punch bowl now..Filled to the top with the "RECIPE" C.J. ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:55 PM   #316
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
I suppose now we will have to stop and genuflect every time we see her back in to her camp site?...Oh wait we do that now!! And our offering can be smoked chicken and recipe? Yeah, I see some really positive changes going on here. Kind of reminds me Guyana. Hey..who's bringing the Koolaid? You know what maybe that's why they want to wear Tuxedo's...so they look good after the punch!

Old 11-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #317
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
One more fine point about the ole Bone Crusher...If you read in the Metro Detroit 2007 rally thread last Aug. you will see where she got top honers in the MUD WRESTLING contest in Grass lake, Michigan at the LPPI rally....She whopped the best Canada had to offer.. That was "Sharion the Ontario Slasher" its all in the thread..Blow by Blow action....
Old 11-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #318
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag'nwagon
I suppose now we will have to stop and genuflect every time we see her back in to her camp site?...Oh wait we do that now!! And our offering can be smoked chicken and recipe? Yeah, I see some really positive changes going on here. Kind of reminds me Guyana. Hey..who's bringing the Koolaid? You know what maybe that's why they want to wear Tuxedo's...so they look good after the punch!
Yeah ,,,Lets make it Grape in flavor too!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #319
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Yeah ,,,Lets make it Grape in flavor too!!!

Implement that!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #320
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Its a done deal my friend....ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!!!!!