Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2021, 04:02 AM   #1281
2 Rivet Member

2021 27' Globetrotter
Piedmont , South Carolina
Saw on Airforums that you may have access to Red numbers. My parents owned two Airstreams until my father’s death in 1988. I’m not sure but I think their number was 10200. Is there a way to check this? We now have an Airstream. I wonder if 10200 was their number if it is presently available.
Thanks, Henry H.
Trailride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:17 PM   #1282
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
This is just a quick note to all who are posting requests on this thread. This summer has been an extremely busy one for me, so I have not yet had the time to do the requested lookups, which do each take a considerable amount of time searching thru old paper membership directories. A few easy ones might take 10 minutes to research and write up, but 30 minutes per request is more typical with the most complex ones even longer. As I don't get paid to do this, I only tackle these requests when my personal time allows. I am hoping that things will slow down and I can get back to answering such requests later this fall. Thank you for your understanding.

P.S. And just a reminder that the more information you provide with your request the better. At a minimum, I need the Big Red Numbers (though there may only be ghost outlines of them now) and year and model of the Airstream. It really helps if I know when and where you got it.

P.P.S. I do not provide information newer than about the year 2000 due to privacy concerns. I typically only do lookups for the owners of an Airstream, not for curiosity about something you are considering buying or saw on the side of the road during your travels. I just don't have the time for those types of lookups. I rarely do lookups for a BRN you were recently assigned, but that is not on a vintage Airstream you own.

P.P.P.S. I can do reverse lookups if you want to know your parents or grandparent Big Red Numbers, but in that case I need their names, where they lived, and the approximate years you believe they were members.

P.P.P.S. I provide answers in the order that the requests were posted, so when I do get back to answering them, it might take me a while to got to your request.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:24 PM   #1283
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVChris View Post
Just purchased a 1972 Sovereign It has the number 22410 on it i think. I have no idea what this means? Can anyone help?
LVChris,
I just saw this post. Since I have already answered your question via another means, I will not repeat that information in this thread.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

Old 09-04-2021, 12:44 PM   #1284
3 Rivet Member

1949 18' Trailwind
Huntsville , Alabama
63 GT club numbers 9689

Hi there,

We recently acquired a 63 GT. The owners we purchased it from only had it for 8 mos. They told me they purchased it from a couple from MN and after reviewing the original title it appears they are from St. Louis Park, MN the same neighborhood where my wife and I lived in after marriage. Itís such a small world. Iíd like to find out more about this trailer and I can see they were part of the club at some point. The numbers are 9689. Any info will be helpful as we restore the trailer. Thank you!
Benjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 08:35 PM   #1285
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
1958 22' Caravanner
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailride View Post
Saw on Airforums that you may have access to Red numbers. My parents owned two Airstreams until my fatherís death in 1988. Iím not sure but I think their number was 10200. Is there a way to check this? We now have an Airstream. I wonder if 10200 was their number if it is presently available.
Thanks, Henry H.
Hi Henry,
While I do not have the time to look up old numbers right now, I would be happy to look up your parents number. You can either reply to this thread with their names and home town or send me that info by PM if you do not want to post it out in the open.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

Tags
wbcci, wbcci number