Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Clubs, Organizations & Associations > WBCCI Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Waycross , Georgia
Airstream Dealers at International Rally

We recently sold our Airstream and are now looking to purchase a new or newer one. We have never been to an International Rally, but have been told that Airstream Dealers are represented there with units to sell. Since we live a few hours from Perry, we would like to make the trip to see what may be available, but obviously don't want to go if we have been given incorrect information. Does anyone know if there are dealers at Perry? Thanks!
jhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:47 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2003 22' International CCD
Whittier , California
At these internationals, the local AS dealer is invited to bring product for the campers to inspect. At Salem, George Sutton had a dozen or more units on display and sold many of them.
bobkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:27 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Waycross , Georgia
Airstream Dealers in Perry

Thank you both for your replies. It is very helpful to know that there will be at least a few dealers represented. Also VERY helpful to know about the fees for a day pass. I didn't realize there was a charge just to go in to look! From what I have been told about membership, you would think they would WANT interested people to come have a look see without a charge. We aren't interested in attending any functions--just wanted to see what was there. Thanks again!
Old 06-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #4
3 Rivet Member

Talking

Sagon RV will be there Monday and will be bringing about 15 Airstream trailers. Bates RV has brought Airstream motorhomes and vans. There are no charges to view the Airstream products. The are located out side odf the Howard Miller Murphy building on the west side of fairgrounds.
lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Waycross , Georgia
That is great to know!! Thank you, Lynn, for the information. It is also nice to know that we have some choices about whether or not to take a more extensive look at what goes on at the International Rally--or just look at the Airstreams. We are planning to bring another couple with us, and although both couples have owned Airstreams in the past, and were members of WBCCI, I am sorry to say that we were never active members. Maybe this trip will get us all interested again--not only in Airstreaming, but also in WBCCI. 65GT, I didn't mean to sound as though I expected something for nothing. We were originally thinking of just looking at the units--not attending any functions, as we needed to get back home the same day as we plan to go and since we invited another couple, we feel we should pay their way as well. I can appreciate the volunteering that goes on, as my parents have been actively involved in Airstreaming for 40 years. I know the hard work everyone puts into the organization and hope it continues to be a successful and growing club.

We would appreciate it if you would let us know if more dealers show up. We are planning to make the trip up there Saturday, the 30th. I hope you have a wonderful time there and come down to visit South Georgia some time!
Old 06-24-2007, 04:59 AM   #6
3 Rivet Member

These will be the only dealers that will be bringing Airstreams to the Rally. There will be free ice cream Saturday afternoon at sales display.
The Fairground is really nice and you can have fun feeding the fish.
lynn is offline   Reply With Quote