Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
#10656 in back home!

It is official I am WBCCI #10656. This was a ghost number on my Bambi II. It was not currently assigned to anyone. The folks at the main office were kind enough to reserve the number and issue it to me. I received my membership packet yesterday and I will be putting the numbers on this weekend.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2012 27' FB International
Denver , Colorado
Congratulations, Michael!! I can't wait to post a similar story when I get my AS!!
WBCCI #4846, WBCCI DenCO Unit
Air #62992
Travel Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
That is good Michael. Glad you are enjoying your Bambi.
Joe
Old 03-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Thanks, Joe, having a ball with it. It is keeping me busy fiddling with all the systems. I have a problem leaving mechanical things alone. I am sort of like Tim the tool man. I have to try to make it better and more complicated than it needs to be. Dragging the Bambi over to Picayune, MS tomorrow to have the new axle installed. Should make the ride a little smoother and more comfortable. I still cannot get the fresh water system to pump from the tank, works fine on city water, but just spits and sputters when using the pump. I am going to have them take a look at it tomorrow and see what they can do. I want do some boondocking this summer and need all the onboard systems working correctly.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote