I am looking for input on a 1975 Overlander I looked at. What I know....
1. Everything is supposed to work, but the only thing I've confirmed operational is the AC. Water system, heater, water pump, stove, oven, etc have not been confirmed to be operational.
2. Drivers front left belly pan had water leaking from a small hole.
3. Driver's front curved window had water between the panes of glass.
4. Passenger Front window was shattered and will need to replaced.
5. Floor seemed nice and solid.
6. It has been parked since 2008. Used on a regular basis, just not moved.
7. Interior is largely intact and well maintained and cared for.
8. Toilet has been replaced with an aftermarket unit.
9. As you can see in some of the pics, the frame near the steps need some attention.
10. Axles will need to be replaced as they never have been and the angle on the arm was indicative of being shot.
Here is a link to the photos. I'll apologize in advance for some of the blurry ones.
I am hoping a few of the resident experts can review the photo's and point any concerning points they may have. I didn't take pics of the interior as that wasn't overly concerning to me. I was more concerned with the "bones". I am most concerned about the condition of the frame once the belly pan is dropped especially in light of the water dripping out of the belly pan.
Thanks for your time!