Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Overlander > 1974 - 1977 Overlander
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1974 27' Overlander
Baltimore , Maryland
74 Overlander Parts Available

Hi folks. I'm getting married in less than a month and we'll be honeymooning in our freshly not-finished aluminum tent. I'm getting to the point where I'm comfortable getting rid of some of the original parts that I know I'm not going to need. If you need any of these parts, or an odd piece that I might have but didn't list, please let me know. Nothing has been tested, so all parts should be considered nonworking, in poor shape, and covered in tobacco tar and mouse droppings until proven otherwise.

If you want pictures of a specific part, I can arrange that if you're patient. Payment is appreciated, of course, but I'd be willing to part with most of these for scrap value/cost of shipping. They're not doing me any good under the deck. If you want to pick something up, I might be able to meet you somewhere in the MD/DC/NOVA area at some point.

This is not an exhaustive list:

Armstrong AC less shroud
Fridge
Original roof vents, outside and inside parts
Suburban furnace
Toilet
Stove
Kitchen sink
Oven
Univolt
Plastic interior wheel well covers
Original rims x4 with hubcap clips and garbage tires
Original axles
Collapsible table w/hardware, mounts to the wall
Some bunk bed hardware
Gas Light
Water heater, busted tank
Fresh tank, needs repair (I melted a few small holes in the top of it when removing elevator bolts -- whoops -- but otherwise it looks OK)
A bunch more miscellaneous interior bits
TheGreatleys is offline   Reply With Quote